Safarilink Cessna Caravan

Safarilink Cessna Caravan

SLH_Bogoria 7 The requested aircraft flying over Lake Bogoria, Western Kenya

Safarilink Aviation:
Is a Kenyan airline flying to 18 destinations across Kenya and Tanzania. Most of which are operated by one of the eight C208Bs that Safarilink own.
The fly the Cessnas to bush airstrip is the Maasai Mara and Amboseli parks, where the large windows allow for astonishing views.

Cessna Caravan:
Safarilink uses the Pratt & Whitney PT6-114A engines which powers the little bird on dirt strips of Kenya.
The Cessna has a range of 1.070 nautical miles with a service ceiling of 25.000 feet.

Destinations:
A large amount of Safarilink’s destinations are 3D airports (or about to be), for example:

• HKML (Malindi ⛱️)
  • HKLU (Lamu 🏝️)
  • HKUK (Diani⛱️)
  • HKAM (Amboseli 🗻)
  • HKOK (Ol Kiombo 🦒)
  • HKTB (Kichwa Tembo 🦒)
  • HKMS (Mara Serena 🦒)
  • HKKE (Keekorok 🦒)

🦒Nat. Park, 🗻Kilimanjaro, ⛱️Beach, 🏝️Island

Why vote?
I encourage you to vote for this livery because the Cessna Caravan needs at least one Kenyan livery as there are several of the type flying around bush airstrips, and the generic livery feels wrong. Also it appears like the C208B is getting some attention from the livery artists and I’m convinced that the entire Kenyan community will be delighted to fly with the Caravan.

3 votes already thanks!!

1 Like

We came down to 1 vote which is mine 😅

I’d really love to see it in the sim, landscapes in Kenya go really well with this livery:

4 Likes

Now another one of me 🙂

1 Like

It looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

I 100% agree!

I’ve been to Mombasa a number times. Staying at the Masai Mara Bushtops. Landing at Keekorok landing strip. Fantastic scenery, flying past Kilimanjaro 👍

1 Like

Look at this beauty! Talking about the plane and the place! 😍😍😍

4 Likes

I have good news for the planet !

Safarilink will be electrifying their Cessna Caravan fleet ! What a great occasion to bump this topic.

Read the initial post to familiarize yourself with this aircraft and then click on the blue button reading: “Vote” to support this livery.

It seems like our beloved Cessna Caravan has been confirmed. Thrilling news, this means that the Safarilink C208B has its chances 😍

Vote! Vote! Vote! 🗳️

2 Likes

So many great airlines to pick from how to choose T_T!

I need to find a way to free up a vote for this one, too!

1 Like

Vote freed up and voted!

1 Like

Thank you! I wanted to vote for AirKenya as well but freeing up 3 votes wasn’t enough 😅 being a regular deceived me

I think there is a very high chance that we will get both of these liveries! I gotta start adding more Masai Mara airports.

1 Like

They are all added already 😂

The larger Kenyan airports need a bit of love though…

1 Like

Wilson It is then

1 Like

Maybe also a Nairobi upgrade!

1 Like

That’s on my Radar once HKMO is complete. Nairobi Wilson is basically just hangars and crashed planes 😂

That’s what makes it so unique! Also, all of the small carriers are regionals.

1 Like