Saddest/Maddening Thing That has happenend to you in IF

What is the saddest/maddening thing that happened to you in IF?

If this is already a topic feel free to close it

1 Like

I can’t say anything truly sad happens in IF. Sometimes something maddening, but not sad.

Nonetheless, I would say the saddest I’ve been is when I tried to host a group flight years ago and nobody came.

That was sort of sad.

11 Likes

Well, I remember I was on short final and I turned on APPR. The thing went out of control and I crashed. I was disappointed and felt like a noob. :/

3 Likes

Seeing a A380 in Kahului

6 Likes

I was one day doing a flight, while approaching i set the altitude to 0 to descand and then set the v/s to cahnge altitude without the altitude button. I went to do another thing while approaching and when i came back, the plane did stall. Crashed with a mountain.

6 Likes

When I see a Ryanair 737 at LHR! 😓
Happy Flying :D
Cign

4 Likes

ATC told me to cancel takeoff clearance while I was on takeoff roll. As I was coming to a stop, ATC told me to disregard last message… I was so mad.

7 Likes

Let me change the title too sad/maddening

3 Likes

When you make a simple mistake and ATC says “please check the forum for assistance using ATC instructions” and you feel like a noob

5 Likes

Let’s try to discuss happy, uplifting, exciting experiences instead of the Debbie downers and unpleasant ones. 🙂

12 Likes