Sabena Airbus A320

Hello and welcome to another one of my feature requests!

Today I am adding onto 3 other Sabena aircraft requests.

The livery in question is this, the Sabena livery on the A320 (OO-SNH, not the same aircraft as the current OO-SNH operating for Brussels Airlines!):

About Sabena: The Societé Anonyme Belge d’Exploitation de la Navigation Aérienne (French; “Belgian Corporation for Air Navigation Services”), better known internationally by the acronym Sabena or SABENA, was the national airline of Belgium from 1923 to 2001, with its base at Brussels National Airport. After its bankruptcy in 2001, the newly formed SN Brussels Airlines took over part of Sabena’s assets in February 2002, which became Brussels Airlines after a merger with Virgin Express in March 2007. The airline’s corporate headquarters were located in the Sabena House on the grounds of Brussels Airport in Zaventem.
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabena

In my opinion it’s a very simple but very nice livery especially that logo, let me know what you think yourself!

If there’s anything I can change or improve, don’t be afraird to ask ;) .

Very nice livery! As a Belgian myself, I would love to vote for this Belgian beauty, but I don’t have any votes left…

1 Like

Yep I created this topic since I’m Belgian, sadly never got to see Sabena in action but Brussels Airlines ain’t bad ;) .

1 Like

As a Belgian (I don’t live in Belgium sadly) I had to spare a vote for this! Never got to fly Sabena, but I’ve only heard great things about it!

2 Likes

Appreciate it man! Same here, I would’ve loved to still see them in action, they would be one of the oldest airlines if they were still here alongside KLM and Qantas.

1 Like

It’s a pretty tasteful livery, reminds me of TAROM. Sadly I don’t have any votes.

1 Like

Yeah does look like TAROM, it’s simple so it’s bound to be similar to other liveries.

1 Like