SAAB 340 Regional Airliner

Also, I agree, this is a great mini regional airliner

My favorite livery of the SAAB is PenAir for it had routes out of Denver. Then the airline moved out because the region was not making enough money for PenAir.

If we were to get this we would need the Logan air tartan livery it’s amazing looking.

The SAAB was once used by US Airways Express. Since the merger by American Airlines is this aircraft no longer in the fleet?

Would be a great addition.

Would be awesome. This would open up routes that have never really been flown before.

I would love to see this in IF ASAP.

I would love to see this in Infinite Flight.

My father used to work for Crossair (now known as SWISS). I was born in January 1998. That was a time when airline benefits were actually worth something.

I had my first flight at the age of 1 month in a Saab 340 of Crossair. I flew on that plane for 46 times in my first 3 years on this planet. Always from Basel to Nuremberg. I wish I could remember more of it.

Anyway, here’s a picture:

Source

I use to work on these and the 2000s for PenAir as much as I hated the 2000s I really loved the 340Bs. Hoep to see this!

I love this aircraft.

I would love to see this in IF. Also if new liveries get added then I would fly Rex Regional Express

I certainly would love to see more turboprop planes in IF!

I’ve always wanted to see that as an addition to the fleet, it makes the Melbourne to Mildura route more realistic! :D

And don’t forget the Adelaide to Port Lincoln route

It looks like a very nice aircraft

Would love this aircraft in the game especially in the loganair livery!

(Photo taken by me!)

Already wrote that story couple months ago, but here I go again:

February 04, 1998. Not even one month after I was born. A baby at the age of 23 days. It was the day when I was on my very first flight.

Crossair Flight LX556 from Zurich (LSZH) to Nuremberg (EDDN). A Saab 340, registered HB-AKF. MSN 182. First Flight on March 27, 1990.

And now, 20 years later, this very plane is still flying on the other side of the planet as VH-ZLX for REX Regional Express in Australia. I hope that I’ll get the chance to travel down there and fly one more time with that beauty. Sadly, Australia isn’t quite around the corner from Switzerland.

Bottom line: It would be so great to have that airplane in Infinite Flight.

I really hope to see this one.
It’s a cool balance between TBM930 and Bombardier Q400. I will fly it always. Such a great aircraft

I agree we need a small regional. I think a larger saab is the answer.

Like the Slob… I mean Saab 2000?