S7 [New Livery] 737-800

Represent Russia 🇷🇺❤️ Add this!!!

2 Likes

Cool never seen this two tone green livery only know the old one

1 Like

I would love to! Since we have added 3d buildings in UUDD, this is a reason for the developers to add this livery to at least this plane.

2 Likes

I was also gonna bump this topic as Domodedovo got terminals now. I think many people really underestimate the sheer variety of routes you could do with this livery. In real life it’s not only being operated out of Moscow Domodedovo but also from Novosibirsk. You’d have so many choices for example short hop to Sochi or St. Petersburg. If you’re looking for a medium haul then you can do a long 5 to 6 hour flight to Yakutsk in Siberia or across Europe down to Spain.
Also I know many people dislike flying in Russia because a lot of it is flat but you can fly to the Central Asian countries where there’s huge stunning mountains and scenery in places such as Almaty, Tashkent, Bishkek, Dushanbe and so on.

The S7 A319 that we have in the sim currently isn’t even flying anymore in real life as they’re being phased out of the fleet. It would mean a lot to me if we got this livery as I prefer to use realistic aircraft and Russia is my 3rd most flown country to in IF.

3 Likes

+, I want a320 and b737-800 S7 ❤️

Novosibirsk, the third city in our country, is also worthy of terminals. It would be great if added.

1 Like

We need more S7 planes to operate flights from UUDD

I will specifically write in this thread so that as many people as possible vote for, as I think this livery is very worthy for a 738!

1 Like

And I will write here as often as possible, because I really want to see her in my favorite sim on the iPad!

Come on! We have to keep this topic alive!

2 Likes

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately Russian livery is not interesting to anyone here

2 Likes

Especially in UUDD where they are based out of 💚💚💚🇷🇺

2 Likes