S7 Airlines ERJ170

Photo by Alexander Listopad on jetphotos

S7 airlines is Russia’s second biggest airline and part of OneWorld alliance. Since 2017, their fleet expanded to include 17 ERJ170 for flights from it’s numerous hubs to smaller destinations all across Russia. For more in-depth story, you can read this post by me: The great green siberian - a brief history of S7 airlines

Seeing that there is only 1 S7 livery in the game, and even that one is quite old, it would be great if during the inevitable ERJ rework we’ll get this green livery, especially considering the current eurowhite trend colorful liveries like this are becoming a rarity.

If I had a vote to spare, I’d do it now. Sadly I don’t. Beautiful livery, gets my full support. Even bigger route network to choose from with this than with their A319 in today’s age.

3 Likes

You can always remove it from the Air Baltic 757 😏

3 Likes

oi

3 Likes

Beautiful livery, freed up a vote for this 🙂

2 Likes

Don’t have a vote left but it’s a must have when the E-jets get a rework.

So much better looking than all those euro white liveries.

1 Like

If we all knew that the ERJ would be confirmed as the next rework I’d immediately vote for this, I enjoy flying in Russia so much especially the smaller airports that the S7 E170 serves.
Would be so cool to have this so I could fly to very remote places in central/northern Russia such as Nizhnevartovsk, Nadym, Novy Urengoy and Norilsk from Novosibirsk

2 Likes

I don’t need to explain how this is visually appealing. Absolutely beautiful.

Credits

1 Like

I understand very well that the attitude towards Russia all over the world is not very good now, but I love S7, I constantly use the services of this airline and support it very much in the market. So, from me, a fat plus for this livery, I want to see her in Infinite Flight!

1 Like

There is confidence that prejudice will take over and Russian airlines’ liveries will not be added with the release!