S7 Airlines A320NEO

Hi guys, this is the glorious S7 A320NEO which is a really nice aircraft we should have in Infinite Flight. S7 Fly these planes on their international flights including Bangkok, Hong Kong, Phuket, Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing and Shanghai. S7 Airlines currently has 21 A320neo in their fleet.

S7 Airlines received its first A320neo’s in 2017. Aircrafts will have two-class configuration. The A320neo aircrafts have eight business class seats and 156 economy class seats. A321 aircrafts have eight business class seats and 195 economy class seats.

S7 replaced the old A319’s with the A320neo’s which increased the people flying with S7 yearly by 15.6 percent. Their latest A320neo is powered by Pratt & Whitney PW1127G and features the privately-owned airline’s traditional double-class cabin with eight seats in business and 156 seats in economy class. Its service entry brings the airline’s total aircraft fleet to 101 units.

Out of S7’s fleet overall all, their most aircraft are the A320neo’s which counts 21 as of October in 2019. S7 Airlines is also one of the very first operators of the A320neo family, including the A321neo as well.

Photo Credit

Remember to press the vote button to bring this magnificent beast in IF. For all the Russian AVGeeks and IFC users!

There already is a request for this but it hasn’t been touched since 2017.

2 Likes

Alright then, so should I close this one?

Same goes for you ;)

2 Likes

But there gotta be the a320Neo first tho

1 Like

Actually I’ve got a vote now because I removed one

The general rule is to vote for your own request because it shows you really want it. Otherwise, the forum will be filled with unnecessary requests.

1 Like

Yeah but when it comes out

1 Like

I’ll keep this one open if you add more information. This is not up to the current standard. Look at the other feature requests and update yours accordingly please. If not, this will be closed in a few hours.

2 Likes

Is this good enough?

Much better! Thank you. 😃

2 Likes

No problem

Not only one race though everyone in the IFC community is an Avgeek and a sucker for this aircraft

1 Like

I’m more of a sucker for the Boeing 737 but nice request!

1 Like

I hope that the new update will add A320/321 in the new S7 livery. I really want this

1 Like

Its funny how there s a feature request for a livery on an aircraft that doesnt even exist on IF and at the same time we dont have a request for the A320 which has an actual chance of being added. I think this would be better

2 Likes

Nah, man, people like thinking waay ahead of time.

If it seems like hate to anyone, it’s not. I’m only agreeing with @NeperQiell. I actually quite like the idea of the S7 A320neo, but the aircraft itself first needs to be approved to be added to IF and we haven’t heard such a thing yet.

2 Likes

I don’t get what you mean by “approved”…

1 Like

I mean that the devs need to see that the feature request has enough requests for them to agree on making the plane. I don’t know if you got it, I hope you did… I’m not the best at explaining things :/

2 Likes

I would’ve probably said “confirmed” but thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes