S_Jiang’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Hi,everyone!👋
I’m Steve.I want to be an IFATC,so i make this thread to train myself.

Please give me some suggestions to improve myself.I will read each suggestions carefully and do it.

In the end,thanks for coming!

7 Likes

ATIS:
Airport:KSSC
Ground Tower are open.
Departure Runway:22L/22R
Approach Runway:22L/22R

1 Like

I’ll come!

1 Like

Sorry.My Live has some problem

Your controlling is good so far!

1 Like

You did a good job. Only thing is when I said that I was on “full stop”, you said, “cleared for the option”. Instead you should have said “cleared to land” or just saying “roger …” is okay. But overall nice work!

1 Like

Same as above, when I said “full stop” you cleared me for “cleared for the option”, overall it was good.

1 Like

Thanks of all.I will improve.Thanks for coming.😊

2 Likes

KLUF
Tower and Ground are OPEN
ATIS:
Departure Runway:21L/R
Approach Runway:21L/R

1 Like

I think I will be able to have a short visit later. 🔜

1 Like

I will let you know when I‘m ready. 🤙

1 Like

No one can come,so now it closed.😂

1 Like

Airport—RJBB OPEN
Departure Runway:06L/R
Approach Runway:06L/R

1 Like

G-AJDG here

I think you keep minimising the app, you keep going offline and back online. More feedback to come but you’re doing a good job

2 Likes

No man.🤣Sorry for my bad connect.Most Chinese players has this same problem.
Thanks for coming.

1 Like

All in all ,it was a good control.(ok,my bad connection, too)
Feedback 😊:

1. You should give “clear for the option” earlier, don’t give it until base or final.
    Others are good 👍
1 Like

As promised, more feedback!

At one point I was not cleared to use the runway, but I continued regardless. this might be due to your connection dropping out and you losing awareness on what clearances you have assigned.

You were a bit late on the go around when I entered the runway without clearance. Keep an eye on those impatient queue jumpers!

Ignore the trolls, that guy who landed Runway 24 was clearly not going to listen to you. Once you’ve established that they are not listening to you, ignore them. It’s the TS after all, once you get to ES you can ghost them.

Thanks for opening!

1 Like

Thanks for coming bro.

RJBB now closed

Good session, everything was good, nice runway changes and pattern instructions were given, but as stated above by @CrisY your clearing was a bit late, you should do it when planes are mid downwind and not wait till when they are at base/final!

2 Likes