RyMan's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello IFC! I would love to train and build up my ATC skills!

Airport TBD

Airport Info
Runways Open
N/A
Runways Closed
N/A

Server Training

Aircraft Info
Any Aircraft of your choice

Recruitment Info: Awaiting Third Exam Retake

Tags: @Avaitor1 @BT_HANDLES @J-F_V @PHMEL

I will try my best to respond quickly and I hope to see you there!

-RY

5 Likes

I was just about to land

2 Likes

What does a tracking thread mean?

1 Like

A tracking thread is what IFC users like @ Ryman
Creat to help them learn ATC
But if you want to fly to those airports that are being controlled then that is why they create a tracking thread so you can see when they are open on what server and what time and place!

1 Like

I will be opening later tonight

1 Like

Open now at @ KPSP on the Training server!

1 Like

On my way yay

2 Likes

Sounds good! @Avaitor1

1 Like

@Avaitor1 are you on the training server because on my flight status it shows your on the Expert Server

1 Like

Closing for 30 min! Will be back in 35 min!

Yeas I just landed on the training server

I will be opening in a few Hours to practice

You still gonna open? Feel free to ping me, I’ll try my best to come

1 Like

Same here I have to Eat Easter Dinner now

1 Like

@Avaitor1 @BT_HANDLES I will be open in about 45 minutes!

1 Like

I’m not very active on IFC, so good thing you told me when you’ll be back, or I probably wouldn’t have seen the message 🤩

1 Like

Palm Springs is now open! @BT_HANDLES @Avaitor1!

1 Like

I’ll be there my callsign will be 6O-SMA

1 Like

Session Feedback (6O-SMA) @AviatorRyan

• [20:56:03] when an aircraft calls inbound, make sure to give them a pattern entry first (6O-SMA enter right downwind r/w 31L) than give clearance.

• [20:57:16] when an aircraft gets their first option clearance make sure to give them a traffic direction (make right/left traffic)

• [21:02:20] no need to give me pattern entry’s every touch n’ go since I’m remaining in the pattern and I follow the pattern legs already

• [21:04:09] no need for my “extend downwind” this is usually used just to space inbound planes for more departures to get out quicker

• [21:09:04] late runway exit here (should be when I’m @70-60kts)
    ————————-
    There were other mistakes I noticed with others pilots, but I won’t report on that, because I only give feedback on commands that were used with me
    —————————
    Other than that thank you for your service today, make sure to check the time stamps in the replay to see what you did more properly 🤩

2 Likes

Feed back when I was turning base you cleared me for the option number 2 Key Word OPTION
For 31L then when I requested landing on 31L you told me I was already cleared to land when you never N630RM Super Cleared to Land Runway31L otherwise 👍🏻

2 Likes