Ryan's Aircraft Drawings

I decided to compile all my drawings into one topic so I can keep track of what I have and have not posted on here better.

First off here is my growing WN Collection that has received attention from Southwest after they saw Illinois One.

Now here are my others, some updated since I originally posted them.

And lastly, my first drawing I did.

If you have any questions about the drawings I would be more than happy to answer them, I hope you enjoy!

I will be updating this topic with each drawing I do.

90 Likes

They look sooo sick!

I wish I could “Like” every new drawing you make… Sad times.

2 Likes

You will be able to from this point onward in this topic :)

1 Like

Well done! Perfection level is 100% :)

1 Like

Wow! I actually thought the first one was an image and it was showing the model of what you were drawing, but that’s a drawing too!

5 Likes

These are all extremely well done! My personal favorite would have to the first drawing of the Southwest 737

1 Like

I like the fourth one the best because it is the more common Southwest Livery. I love them all though

These are incredible. Daaamn...

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I haven’t done any AA new colors yet because I’m waiting on some stuff regarding the exact colors and gradients they use for the tail.

1 Like

I thought the first one was an image of the real plane! You are amazing! What did SWA do with your pictures @Ryan_Vince?

@Ryan_Vince do you sell them?

1 Like

I have considered selling prints should there be a demand for them :)

1 Like

If they aren’t too expensive and are hand drawn, I’d buy one.

1 Like

All my planes are drawn on my iPad “by hand” but that makes it so you can’t get an original unless you want to buy my iPad Pro ;)

1 Like

If you print them then.

Have you tried drawing one on paper (the old fashioned way)

My favorite is the Delta 757, love any 757 the best! Good work Ryan :)

2 Likes

Yes I have many times, but I found with my current situation, juggling multiple jobs and such, it’s easier to draw on my iPad and take it anywhere. There’s also advantages like the erase tool working completely 100% of the time and smoother shading.

1 Like

Oh my god how do you make the outline of the plane so well?

1 Like