Ryanair Virtual Group Presents : St. Patrick's Day in Dublin!

FRVG_IFC-EVENT_STPD

Saint Patrick’s day / Lá fhéile Pádraig

FRVG_IFC-EVENT_STPD_ABOUT

Ryanair Virtual Group was established in December 2023. Ryanair Virtual Group is not only about Ryanair but Lauda, Buzz and Malta Air. Bringing you around Europe’s busiest and smallest airport, Ryanair Virtual Group offers you the opportunity to discover Europe like you never did.

Ryanair operates two aircraft types, the Boeing 737-800 and the Airbus A320-200 to destinations across Europe, with a focus on offering fast and low fares services. At Ryanair Virtual Group, we aim to provide our pilots with the best and most similar experience with a range of virtual flights that reflect the real-world operations of Ryanair.

Apply | OPEN RECRUITMENTWebsite IFC Thread

FRVG_IFC-EVENT_STPD_INFO

Welcome to the skies above Dublin, where Ryanair Virtual Group proudly presents an exhilarating fly-in event to mark the festivities of St. Patrick’s Day! Join us as we soar into the heart of Ireland’s bustling capital, Dublin, home to the country’s busiest airport.

This special occasion is a celebration of Irish culture, heritage, and the spirit of aviation. Pilots from across the community are invited to partake in this immersive experience, where the skies will be painted with the colors of camaraderie and the joy of flight.

Join Ryanair Virtual Group as we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a thrilling fly-in event to Dublin Airport, Ireland’s busiest hub.

Date & Time : 2024-03-17T09:00:00Z
Server : Expert Server
Main Airport : Dublin Airport, Ireland

FRVG_IFC-EVENT_STPD_GROUP

Moreover, in the spirit of unity and collaboration, Ryanair Virtual Group extends a warm invitation to fellow virtual airlines to join us in this grand celebration. Together, let’s make this St. Patrick’s Day fly-in a testament to the camaraderie and friendship that define our virtual aviation community.

Departure Time Aircraft Route Virtual Airline
2024-03-17T09:00:00Z Boeing 737-800 EGSS - EIDW @RyanairVirtualGroup
2024-03-17T08:00:00Z Airbus A321-200 EDDF - EIDW @LuftyVirtual
2024-03-17T11:00:00Z Airbus A321-200 EIDW - EDDM @LuftyVirtual
2024-03-17T09:30:00Z Airbus A350-900 EIDW - OTHH @QatariVirtual
2024-03-16T22:00:00Z Boeing 777-300ER RKSI - EIDW @KoreanAirVirtual
2024-03-17T10:00:00Z Boeing 737-800 EIDW - LTBJ @SunExpressVirtual
2024-03-17T12:00:00Z Boeing 777-300ER EIDW - OMDB @DubaiVirtual
2024-03-16T23:00:00Z Airbus A330-300 KLAX - EIDW @IAGVirtual

Please keep in mind that this list will be updated once new VA signs up.

FRVG_IFC-EVENT_STPD_SUGGESTED

Here is a selection of ones of the most famous routes to and from Dublin Airport, this is based on the real world network among all airlines.

From EIDW / DUB

Airline Aircraft Route Flight Time
Aer Lingus Airbus A320-200 EIDW - EGLL 1:00
Ryanair Boeing 737-800 EIDW - EHAM 1:05
Delta Boeing 767-300 EIDW - KJFK 7:10
Air France Airbus A220-300 EIDW - LFPG 1:20
Ryanair Boeing 737-800 EIDW - LPMA 3:20

To EIDW / DUB

Airline Aircraft Route Flight Time
Emirates Boeing 777-300ER OMDB - EIDW 7:45
Ryanair Boeing 737-800 LEMG - EIDW 2:45
Aer Lingus Airbus A330-300 KLAX - EIDW 9:30
Ryanair Boeing 737-800 EFRO - EIDW 3:20
Luxair Boeing 737-700 ELLX - EIDW 1:45

FRVG_IFC-EVENT_STPD_NOTAM

Ryanair Virtual Group is not responsible of violation/ghost during the event.
• Please follow all ATC Instructions.
• You are expected to behave properly and to fly according to the Expert Server rules.

St. Patrick’s Day - OPEN

We’re pleased to announce that applications will OPEN for the next 48 hours! This means you don’t have to complete a practical flight if you apply within 48 hours, however you still need to complete our quick written test.

End date: 2024-03-18T22:30:00Z

Why wait? Join us today!

You can apply using the link below. If you encounter trouble when applying, please contact @Teized.

Apply Now!

FRVG_LIGHT

© Copyright Ryanair Virtual Group - 2024. All Rights Reserved.
Ryanair Virtual Group is in no way affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Ryanair Holdings PLC or Infinite Flight. All Ryanair logos are registered trademarks of Ryanair Holdings PLC.

18 Likes

TAP Virtual is buzzing with excitement for this upcoming event! Our pilots are eager to embark on a stunning journey from LPPT to EIDW, and enjoy the scenic beauty of the Portuguese coastline along the way. We can’t wait to meet with everyone in Dublin. See you there!

Carlos Sousa, Chief Executive Officer

9 Likes

What a fantastic event @RyanairVirtualGroup!

I’ll be doing this fantastic route! :) Can’t wait to see everyone there!!

3 Likes

👀

FRVG-3DAYS

3 Likes

Hey, can I participate if im not in any virtual airline?

Of course, you can :)

2 Likes

Can i do Ryanair from Dublin to Paphos? What time should i take off?

1 Like

Whenever you want

1 Like

Those are suggested routes, no reservations are required.

1 Like

St. Patrick’s Day - OPEN

Apply Website IFC Thread

We’re pleased to announce that applications will OPEN for the next 48 hours! This means you don’t have to complete a practical flight if you apply within 48 hours, however you still need to complete our quick written test.

End date: 2024-03-18T22:30:00Z

Why wait? Join us today!

You can apply using the link below. If you encounter trouble when applying, please contact @Teized.

Apply Now!

FRVG_LIGHT

© Copyright Ryanair Virtual Group - 2024. All Rights Reserved.

3 Likes

I can’t do the flight I said Id do, I’ll be doing stansted-dublin cuz I’m joining u guys :)

1 Like

Game crashed on final :'c gonna do the flight later this day

Hey everyone be sure to share pictures from your flights!!

2 Likes

Hi

St Patrick’s Day

1 Like

should i post some here too or only in the screenshot category?

1 Like

You could do both!!

1 Like

Stansted - Dublin

5 Likes