Ryanair Virtual | Bringing you around Europe | Official 2022 Thread |

I Applied 3 days back…no message yet.

Sorry about that, we will take a look soon!

Hey guys!

@Deakin I have already send you the application process and you have applied and entered our discord.

@Your_Favourite_Gamer , I’ll take a look soon. Our Recruiter is not available this days, so I’m trying to cover him. Be patient please. You all will get an answer. :)

Lorenzo
President

No problem, you can take your time :)

Hey guys, this is a post I feel like it would help us in infinite flight ✈️ sorry for my inactivity Lorenzo 💛💙

1 Like

RYANAIRLOGOSMALL Ryanair Virtual

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to announce you the new Partnership we have made!

bava       westjet      Airindia

Click them to see their IFC Official thread!

                                                            

Also some Staff changes

@Alexbg29 is our new Flight Supervisor!

          

Lorenzo
President

Ryanair Virtual

Check here!

Official Site - Official 2022 Thread - Apply now

Ryanair Virtual

4 Likes

ooo, looking forward to the VA to be better

2 Likes

12 year olds on the forum:

6 Likes

AHHAHHAHAHAHA yeah

1 Like

I applied!

1 Like

Hiring Staff

Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone is good at this time. As you maybe see we are growing a lot. We are around 200 Pilots. This means that we need the forces to keep going well, and also to not stress our staff. 😄

For this reason, I am opening a position that you can apply for, and this are:

• Operations Manager
  • Recruitment Manager
  • Event Leader

You can apply here, and please read the rules:

We hope to see you soon there!

Ryanair Virtual

Check here!

Ryanair Virtual

Some changes and pieces of information

Greetings everyone,

I will start first with some good news, we have 2 more codeshare partners and these are:

@SouthwestVirtual and @Breeze_Virtual !

These partners are bringing us an amazing opportunity to fly around the USA and discover new horizons!

The bad news is that as this has happened to lots of VAs, our Crewcenter is down. This means also that for all the pilots who have done the Theory Exam, there will be some time to wait until we will set up the new one, which I’m hardly working on.

We are also starting to plan a big community event to celebrate 1st Year anniversary of Ryanair Virtual, so I hope you will not miss it!

As always I wish you to stay safe and cheers!

Lorenzo
President

Ps: This is a message to all our British Pilot’s and Staff Members, and to you all. As I know so far, the Queen Elizabeth II, has left this world, and all her loved British people. For all people who loved her we assure you all of our proximity and support.

Ryanair Virtual

Check here!

Ryanair Virtual

1 Like

Just applied for the VA

4 Likes

Same I applied Saturday. Looking forward to getting started with one of my home countries airlines 🇮🇪

3 Likes

I applied but didn’t get no response! 😢😢

1 Like

Same here. I’m still waiting. Ugh :(

1 Like

I really like being here, the best thing they can have is the community, is very active, I mean, an airline can have a lot of routes and people, but if their server, or, their community is inactive and there are any interactions between the pilots, it will be boring. With Ryanair, they have a friendly staff who are always attentive in case you need something or if something goes wrong they try to solve it, there are multiple events, since I have been, although it is only like a month, there have been like 5 different events, so there is never that experience of getting bored flying with the airline.

2 Likes

Thanks for these really kind words!
Come on join us, we look forward to seeing you in our events!

Davide Casati
Event Manager

Ryanair Virtual

Check here!

Ryanair Virtual

2 Likes

topic bumped

1 Like

I should really consider joining this

2 Likes