Ryanair Should Hire Me... @ EGPH - Expert Server

➽ Background to the video: In order to be hired at Ryanair, I’ve been practicing by doing some traffic patterns at EGPH (Edinburgh) ! And I tried to stay as realistic and as Ryanair-alike as possible.

➽ Detailed flight information including servers, time, route: I thus did traffic patterns at EGPH on the expert server today, between 1000Z and 1100Z approximately.

➽ Video:

23 Likes

I think you picked the best time to be there and nice landing ;)

2 Likes

I don’t approve of this video

3 Likes

Thanks @Gliding_Central! Indeed, best plane, (not) best airport and best time for the best landing! :)))))))

Why’s that @Rian16? Not hard enough? :’)

2 Likes

I approve of this video.

3 Likes

It is true that we can laugh about some of Ryanair’s landings, but don’t forget that it is far from being the only one to experience this, there is also Air Canada.

The bad landings of Ryanair have been mostly filmed, but nevertheless, there are always very good pilots making very good landings, that’s how it is, we can’t be perfect.

I wouldn’t blame this topic, but I don’t like when people destroy the image of a company for its smallest defect.

3 Likes

Smooth for Ryanair
Very Hard for any other airline

1 Like

Ethiopian 777F at Miami: am I a joke to you

2 Likes

Thanks @J2S!

It was a -1150fpm landing @IF_International fyi. But I’ll try harder on solo mode! xD

@EvannL honestly it’s just become a joke, nothing else. The intention is not to “destroy” Ryanair’s image, just have some fun and joke like I’d joke with anything else. :-)

5 Likes

😨😨
Now that will make the gear collapse IRL

1 Like

Hahahahaha a Ryanair joke, totally never seen one before and definitely one that’s funny, true and unique!

8 Likes

I think so as well @IF_International. So is it still a bad Ryanair landing? x)

@Igor_M, isn’t it? Such a unique and original joke.

2 Likes

No this is normal with ryanair

1 Like

No it isn’t :)

2 Likes

It was meant to be a joke…

1 Like

Well done !

@Alex_Kraz

2 Likes

This gives the phrase “to fall out of the sky like a stone” another level of depth xD

1 Like

I notice (and appreciate!) your timely if slightly late gear down action 😉. As for the landing VS, get the whole aircraft thoroughly checked before any attempt to fly it again!!!

1 Like

Thanks @LKA!

@anon2996007, not an expression anymore, it’s become a reality! :’)

@Tep_NEMO, yeah, in addition to that flawless Ryanair landing, I was about to forget to put out the landing gear. Just imagine what that landing would’ve been… if it by the way would’ve been a landing!

4 Likes

b u t t e r

2 Likes