Ryanair is back! - Ryanair Virtual Official Thread

Welcome to the new Ryanair Virtual - Ryanair VA is back!

WEBSITE I APPLY

Ryanair VA is a Virtual Airline founded in early June,

conceived and founded by Lorenzo, one of the best-known and most used companies in Europe. Our advantages are the reproduction of the real European Ryanair wheels.

Especially since Ryanair covers all of Europe.

It forms the largest part of the Ryanair Holdings family of airlines and has:

Ryanair UK, Buzz, Malta Air, and Lauda as sister airlines.

‘‘Hi everyone, I’m Lorenzo president of Ryanair Virtual. This is the one for you, Ryanair Virtual offers you the experience of being able to fly across Europe from north to south, east and west. Realism, professionalism, and fun are what we offer you!’’

Our fleet consists of Ryanair’s main aircraft: the classic 737-800, used for all Ryanair routes. The very simple and classical plane, which carries hundreds of passengers across Europe. Then we have Lauda, which with its A319-100 in Airberlin livery, also carries hundreds of passengers throughout Europe, a very practical and comfortable aircraft, a European classic. Air malta operates in generic livery, also a 737-800. From the Malta Hub, it connects routes throughout Europe. All AirSun, Buzz routes. They are operated by Ryanair 737-800 aircraft.

A domestic fleet is very very suitable for the routes we maintain.

Within Ryanair Virtual, we have a simple but sophisticated rank system for the community within Infinite Flight.

Trainee - 0h

The Trainee is the first rank, how you start your career as a virtual pilot with Ryanair Virtual.

Second Officer - 20h

The Second Officer rank is the first stage of the adventure with Ryanair Virtual. This rank is reached with 20 hours of flight.

First Officer - 50h

The First Officer is the grade where you begin to feel the career. This rank is reached with 50 hours of flight.

Captain - 80h

The Captain Rank is where you unlock the beautiful A319-100 operating Lauda routes. This rank is reached with 80 hours of flight.

Compared to reality,

Ryanair serves three hubs in Europe: Dublin International Airport, London Stansted Airport, and Milan Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport. Having many bases all over Europe, we manage to break the competition in routes. With more than 500 routes, we cover all of Europe from east to west.

We do have more than 3000 routes and they are growing!

President: @LorenzoBefumo

Deputy President: Vacant

Human resources Manager: @Finley_a350

Recruit Manager: vacant

Event Manager: @vaxo_mumladze

Flight Supervisor: Vacant

Public Relations Manager: Vacant

To optimize everything Ryanair will use a website designed by themselves. The site is very intuitive and simple, a Ryanair classic.

As an official method we use Discord, very useful and known by everyone, where you can meet other riders and communicate with the staff.

Email: ryanairvaif.eu@gmail.com

Come with us!

Low fares, made simple

Unknown-removebg-preview

This Thread has been made by the staff of Ryanair Virtual and @Baba , all rights are reserved. Ryanair Virtual is not affiliated with Ryanair Holdings.

25 Likes

Congrats !

Nice thread! Glad to be one of your partners

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

Congratulations! Welcome back. Awesome thread design, will consider joining!!

Thanks to everyone!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Congratulations! Happy to have help with!

Congratulations @Ryanair.Virtual

Congratulations!

Aviation2929| Access Air Virtual CEO

Awesome!! glad to be apart of it!

CONGRATS!!!
Always great to see a new or reimagined VA in the community!!!

Congratulations Ryanair Virtual! Great to see another VA up-and-running!

Muhammad A. (HappyDays)
Founder & CEO of LOT Virtual

hopefully i get a new iPad on Christmas if i do I’m definitely joining this .

Yes so glad to see Ryanair VA back! I wish you all best of luck, especially to you @LorenzoBefumo to deal with all those routes.

Yeah the are a lot! And we are working on it!

1 Like

Congratulations on your approval!

I am sure that RyanairVirtual will be a big success within the VA Community.

Air Europa Virtual is happy to be one of RyanairVirtual partners!

Your thread is looking great.

-AirEuropaVirtual

1 Like

Congratulations
Happy flights to the team!

Congrats ! 😁

Congrats on the approval
Hope you guys have a great time in Ryanair!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone!