Ryanair considering A350 and 787

I have seen an article that Ryan air was looking to buy A350s or 787s for long haul routes read here

Just want to say RIP the A350 and 787

4 Likes

Why “rip”?

Because of hard landings

Yeah, let’s not start with this @Gm2kmike20

7 Likes

Ryanair please take this message

10 Likes

Start with what?

You know Ryanair pilots are trained a lot and fly much more than others. They are very appreciated by other airlines and you often see them type rate on Boeing 777 or 787.

Ryanair is making a smart move, they have hundreds of pilots wanting to upgrade, having their own long haulers will be a great thing.

9 Likes

Yeah I know but just saying poor planes

May I ask, where is your proof?

1 Like

And it will be budget long haul as well

If you were a planespotter you wouldn’t see a difference between ryr lands or any others

3 Likes

I wouldn’t see it but I would feel it if I was on it

I think they should go with the A350 to give there fleet a bit of variety between the two companies

Guys, please all calm down. Things are getting a little tense, plus we’re all going off topic.

1 Like

I’m not so sure if it’s actually that smart for Ryanair to start a long-haul service. They have been a short-haul airline since the beginning. Together with easyJet they are the leader in the European LCC market. Why change a winning team?

Long-haul is a totally different topic. We already have a couple LCCs there, like Norwegian. Lufthansas Eurowings is also a big name. It will be very difficult to set foot there.

The other problem is that the short-haul Ryanair product won’t work as good on long-haul. There are many people who’d rather pay a little more for some comfort on an 8h flight. The other point is that you can’t sell Trans-Atlantic flights as cheap as Ryanair is selling their European flights if you want to make some profit.

I actually doubt that we’ll see Ryanair doing long-hauls because of that. But maybe I’m proven wrong.

7 Likes

I remember going on Ryanair and they did a hard landing at Stansted recently

Back to topic, it would actually kinda be interesting to see a Ryanair that is not a 737, but actually a long haul plane

Heard that in a documentary talking about European low cost carriers, they talked about Ryanair and Norvegian, both implemented in France

OK, @Gm2kmike20. Let me sum this up. You make an old topic about this. It is probably closed for a reason and you make a new one. Does it not occur to you that this topic causes arguments because of Ryanair stereotype?

2 Likes

No it was because I wasn’t tl2

actually you have a point, there services I’ll be honest, Ryanair are a bit boring in terms of entertainment, ifor they want to start going long range, be best if they take slowly along the way by upgrading a few features now and then

2 Likes