Ryanair Boeing 737 MAX 8

Photo credit : David ludovicy/ plane spotters.net
Ryanair is one of the largest low cost carriers in Europe. They currently operate an all 737 with 89 max 8 aircraft. This livery would open up a whole list of Europe and Africa destinations. It is also one of the first and largest operators of the max. Ryanair Information
Here is Ryanair’s official website. https://www.ryanair.com/us/en

Hey, Ryanair doesn’t have been MAX 8 yet? But, it is in regular operation of MAX 8-200 for now and has received.

Technically they do have them but for marketing reasons it is their day due to the problems that the MAX 8 had, they changed their name to 737-8200. Same aircraft but different name.

Ryanair did say.

This is 100% needed on IF, with the ryanair 737MAX8200 you could fly so many routes.

VOTED make that 3. Would love to see this livery it’s a must have.

2 Likes

Would love to fly out of Dublin with this plane or maybe do a delivery flight
Voted

3 Likes

Sure look we have a KLM Aer Lingus in the 350 delta 787 so why not have this livery on the MAX 8

3 Likes

3 Likes

Here is 2 pics I took of delivery flights from Seattle.

First delivery was EI-HEN

We definitely needs this livery in the game!

2 Likes

It’s such a beautiful airplane, even in this colorscheme.

2nd home airline. Flew on it already. Beautiful livery. Voted!

This request is closed because the MAX 8-200 model isn’t confirmed yet, and therefore does not meet the following guidelines:

MAX 8-200 livery requests are now permitted:

This will be fantastic for Ryanair VA. For all the European routes.

1 Like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE FOR THIS LIVERY!

2 Likes

I’m pretty confident we’ll get this livery as it’s one of the biggest MAX 8 operators in Europe it’s a must have 🙌

1 Like

There is no way they don’t make the biggest low cost airline in Europe 😉 voted 🇮🇪

Excellent news we can have this