Ryanair Boeing 737 (Boeing House livery)

Not a fan of Ryanair or Boeing…but this looks nice!

20190422_220243

Taken by a member of the Bristol Airport Spotting group on Facebook today.

not my photo

Hey there!
Please provide direct credits to the photo.
Also, I’m not sure if you meant to say Dreamliner, but the 787 is Boeing’s “Dreamliner” aircraft, not the 737.
Cool livery!

To me, the livery doesn’t really look good on the small aircraft. Sadly, you don’t have my vote.

I correct that…ill find the link to the photo too

1 Like

I would find a better photo where we can see more detail of the aircraft, and add more information to this post, because it lacks the #features requirements

Also, this is a Boeing house livery, not a Dreamliner

1 Like

Well the only other photo i could find was one with the fence in the way 😂😂.

And it is the Boeing house Dreamliner livery, then…

@GlobalFlyer1
Screenshot_20190422-235359_Facebook

The livery is used for all aircraft Boeing now, so it’s considered the Boeing House livery. I would be confused with the title “Dreamliner Livery” for a feature request for the 737…

Also, this is a duplicate topic, and the other one does have more information (not information, but reasons as to why it should be in the simulator,) so I’d say, add more information or this will get closed

2 Likes

Oh ok, fair enough. See, you learn something new everyday…but as I said in the post, im not a Boeing fan🤢🤢😂😂

And that’s why I put it in brackets.

Their is already a feature request open for this and it’s open just putting it out their. 👍🏻
(Ryanair B737 Boeing House Livery)

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but the other thread has more info and a better photo. Be sure to vote for that one though

1 Like