Ryanair Boeing 737-700

I’d like to see this livery in IF because i actually kinda like the Ryanair livery. And it just looks adorable!
They use it for training and corporate purposes.
newsarticle-249706-scaled-580x0 Picture provided by Ross Hallam

I hope you know that this is most likely photoshopped. I dont know a tin about Ryanair’s fleet but I do know if this is from like 2016 or newer than it’s fake as Ryanair only uses the 737-800 and 737MAX8.

Well. It isn’t photoshopped.

2 Likes

I just figured that out. Ryanair’s only Boeing 737 - 700 is used for the crew training and VIP charter flights. The aircraft offers 60 luxury Business Class seats for its passengers. Ryanair Boeing 737 EI-SEV.

Credit

Airliner Watch

2 Likes

Also interesting as this is also the oldest aircraft in Ryanair’s fleet.

2 Likes

Quite often seen at Prestwick Airport not too far from where I live.

1 Like

I can’t believe Ryanair has the capital for luxury seating but would love to see this as an edition to the IF fleet. Sadly out of votes though sadly.

I am surprised to see that they had a Boeing 737-7 in their fleet!
You learn something new every day :)

Their Boeing 737-700 is only used for private and training purposes.

Their commercial fleet consists of (currently) only the 737-800 as well as the 737-MAX8 (grounded - and which Ryanair have renamed the 737-8200)

I’ve been on that exact aircraft a few years ago from Dublin to East Midlands!

1 Like

This could be nice but we can’t handle this many Ryanairs, the WORLD couldn’t handle this many Ryanairs. Haha I’m just joking. I’m just out of votes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.