Ryanair B737-800 (Updated)

Seats are not part of the livery though.

I think they need to change the left wing view cause it looks unrelistic!

Yes, but I’m relating to the seats too as in with the livery. Have you ever seen anyone post “Ryanair 737-800 (new seats)”?

I think this should come with the full rework.

1 Like

Well,you should rename the request to “Updated Version” as livey specifically means the paint job of the aircraft. The title is deceiving as it makes it seem like they got a completely new livery.

Hey,amazing feature request,which I believe will make Infinite Flight much more realistic,but remember,only 1 picture per request! Maybe try putting all together,and taking a screenshot.

2 Likes

Adding on to Waffles, you should add some more details about the livery or the airline or the plane. Something to make it more appealing to voters.

1 Like

To assist everyone, have a look at the image below (not my photo). The harp on the tail is a different angle. It’s eadier to see on this image :)

2 Likes

Yes, you can definitely see the changes there.

1 Like

Fixed! Thanks for pointing out.

Look the differences:
imagen

The sharklets have more angle!
And are much longer!

1 Like

Did you steal my photo?! Haha

1 Like

HaHaHa is it yours?

Winglets, new Airbus A320 family aircraft have Sharklets, for a 737 without splits just winglets would be the correct term. Also what do you mean they are more angled and longer?

3 Likes

Sorry I mean winglets,
yes look the differences

1 Like

It looks like mine, judging by the pictures of when I flew to Belfast…

1 Like

The text? Or the winglets themselves? That top picture is so low quality I really can’t tell…

Mine:

Yours:

They are the exact same.

2 Likes

@anon45851224 the sim looks very similar if not exactly like @SpeedPlayz picture, so I’m not entirely sure what you’re point is…

1 Like

Yeah, the winglets look around the same length and width…

1 Like