Ryanair : A perfect landing every time

I just nose dive in, Ryanair tactical landing.

4 Likes

Many people have made videos on YT of bad Ryanair landing compilations. You might wanna check them out! 😉

By the way great tutorial! I’ll have to try this out! XD lol

2 Likes

Why do people only talk about the bad landings? It’s not like other airlines never make bad or even worse landings than Ryanair.

2 Likes

Lol, but sounds about right

1 Like

I actually remember having a similar landing routine to this when I first started playing IF. For some reason I always put up the flaps up right before I hit the ground. This brings back good memories😂

3 Likes

Hahahaha!! I just created this for fun, but it is actually getting a lot of attention!

2 Likes

meme

6 Likes

Normal Airlines: Ladies & Gentlemen please take your seat and seat belt on prepre for landing! we hope you enjoy our flight and thank you for flying with us.
Ryanair: Ladies & Gentlemen please take your seat and make sure seat belt on even your seat belt on your BUD properly still bump out of your seat anyway so their is no reason to be seat belt hope you enjoy our roller coaster and thank you for ride with us.

4 Likes

Same thing, they don’t know about what they are taking about.

2 Likes

Why do you?

1 Like

That’s if you made the extra purchase for the seat belt ;-)

1 Like

That fuel ain’t gonna pay itself hahah!

1 Like

Actually, why do people make fun of their landings? A joke? How would you feel if you worked very hard to become an airline pilot just to made fun of your landings all the time. I don’t think it’s very nice that people make fun of a landing. As long as your not hurt I consider it a perfect landing.

Rl story: Recorded landing on A321 and on landing my phone fell and went down a few rows.

Life lesson: don’t make fun because it could be old runway that is bumpy or the suspension

2 Likes

I’d rather make a positive landing in the touchdown zone any day of the week rather than float down the runway for who knows how long only to disappear off the end of the runway.