Ryanair 737 MAX Delivery Arrival

Good day everyone. I’m excited to show you my first ever encounter with a Boeing 737 MAX. And after not being spotting since October 2020. Getting to see not just one, but two MAX aircraft for the first time was definitely a nice welcome back to spotting!! Enough talking, to the photos!

After taking the 3 hour bus journey to Dublin Airport. I got there just in time to witness Ryanair taking delivery of one of its 737 MAX 8 from Seattle. (Reg. EI-HGR)

My second MAX encounter was from Blue Air. She pushed back at just about 5:50pm, ready for the journey to Bucharest. (Reg. YR-MXA)

I found the engine noises from the MAX quite strange. While landing the MAX was loud, and sounded amazing!! But taking off it was quite quiet (for a plane anyway). Maybe it’s just me who thought this. Maybe I need to get my ears checked 🤷🏻‍♂️

I included Ryanair so I think it would be unfair to leave out Aer Lingus. Plus it really isn’t a proper Dublin spotting thread without both of them. So here it is! One of Aer Lingus’ A333s lining up on runway 28 departing for London (Reg. EI-EAV)

9 months with no spotting has definitely taken a toll on my camera work. So ye, hopefully as international travel opens back up, and Dublin Airport hopefully gets busier, I can go back up more often again. But judging by the last year that’s a big hopefully. Anyway. Thank you all for looking at my thread. Hope you enjoyed. I take constructive criticism, so please if there’s something I can improve on do let me know!! Thanks!

62 Likes

Horrible pictures Sean🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

1 Like

My god Rian. Jealousy is a horrible trait to have you know? 😉

1 Like

🥴🥴

1 Like

Amazing photos mate, that Blue Air B8M looks beautiful…

1 Like

Favourite picture right here!

Love the shots, hard not to as it’s my favourite aircraft!

8 Likes

Awesome! That livery very well suites the MAX

Thank you all!! 😁

100% agreed!!

1 Like

Great photos! The MAX is a great looking aircraft! The Aer Lingus 333 also looks great!

1 Like

Very cool pictures @Sean_McCormack! :)

1 Like

Nice pics. Does anyone know where Ryanair/Malta air 737 max 8 will be based? I know they got delivered also.

2 Likes

I know Ryanair’s are going to be based in Dublin and London Stansted. For Malta Air I think it’s France, Italy and Germany. Although I’m not 100% sure on Malta Air

2 Likes

Amazing photos Sean, love them

2 Likes

Sound mate

1 Like

STUNNING!! 😍 🤩 nice work Sean!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing pictures! Fantastic shots of the MAXs and also of the A330. Always special to have a delivery flight as well! Thanks for sharing :)

2 Likes

Thank you @SPEEDBIRD101 and @JulianB!!

2 Likes

What gear do you use? These look great!

2 Likes

I’ve got a Canon EOS 550D with an 18-135mm lens. I currently have a new lens on order though so I will be able to get better shots in the future!!

1 Like