Ryanair 737-800 "Old Boeing House Colors"

During the summer I saw this plane EI-DCL on final approach into EGSS (Stansted)

It is a rare and beautiful livery and would look great in the game.

44 Likes

Smart way to save money on paint.

13 Likes

Maybe it was a half-completed livery.

1 Like

Please Credit the photo :)
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/using-others-photos/89614

But yes a very interesting and unique livery.

3 Likes

The Boeing house livery is always nice

1 Like

I dislike this one.

2 Likes

Here is a link to it which states the reasoning behind this livery. This aircraft EI-DCI no longer has this livery but instead a better one as seen in the link below.

3 Likes

The source of the picture:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/virgin747-400/7639628994 .Please next time use the source of the picture.

1 Like

Why include the picture? Or quote it. Just tell him as it’s like there are two pictures which is against the guidelines.

2 Likes

Don’t think it is, just the file name. Might aswell remove it, it should be I’m pretty sure a website link of a credit to a author

1 Like

Although the source photo has been located, you may note that all rights are reserved. This photo needs to be switched. :)

Worlds greatest airline spoiler[/spoiler] meets worlds greatest aircraft manufacturer.

2 Likes

2nd airline to have the Boeing Hybrid livery? China Airlines was the first airline to have the Boeing Hybrid livery.

Ryanair is a low-cost carrier and they find low-cost solutions for everything including paint

1 Like

Love this airplane and its livery 😍👍

I have flown on this Aircraft and have marshaled it and pushed it back!

3 Likes

(Sorry for bumping, I missed this one) It looks so cool! A must have.

An Ryanair always looking for ways to make operating costs lower…even if it means getting rid of some safety features ;)

1 Like

I think the logo fits in so well though. But if they added some yellow it would ruin the whole design. So maybe Ryanair kept the Boeing titles purposely because it looks cool and shows they just bought a Boeing?

1 Like

Oh don’t even start that