Ryan’s Artwork

I’m remaking this thread since my old one closed due to inactivity. I feel this thread is different enough that request a plane as I generally do not take requests unless they are commissioned and I also do more painting styles as well.

AA MD80 flying off into the sunset!

51 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing. But this is the exact same thing as the main thread for artwork. I don’t think there’s a need for an entire thread for this.

1 Like

This is the most incredible aircraft artwork I’ve EVER SEEN. But I think it belongs in the artwork thread.

1 Like

Is this a painting

1 Like

Yes, but done digitally using an iPad Pro.

5 Likes

Damm that’s good better what I can do

1 Like

I honestly though that was a photo. Well done!

5 Likes

Wow Ryan… that is a seriously impressive piece of work. I originally thought that was a photo, and I was about to ask “where’s the artwork” haha.

1 Like

But this is Ryan’s and he’s actually great 🙃

1 Like

I honest to god thought this was real before reading your post

A new one also, lel

Amazing talent on the artwork! 😍

Wow, at first glance my thoughts were:
“Hmm, that’s a nice picture. I wonder where he took it.”
“But why does it say Artwork in the title? Anyway, maybe I should reply with the link to the Best Spotting Photos thread because that’s where this picture belongs”
[two seconds later after reading the topic description]
“I’m sorry… did you say you drew that?!?”

If you plan on drawing more in the future, I absolutely cannot wait to see what you’ll make!

4 Likes

What a stunner mate! I think everyone seeing that painting of yours would have thought to them self’s, oh it’s a real picture (because I know I did😅)

Just beautiful, looking forward to more

1 Like

I have what may be a cool idea, take a tri-jet and do an impression on what the new AAL livery might look on it. That is a really cool painting, I was originally thinking nice reference image, then I see no other image.

1 Like

Almost thought that was real for a sec! That’s absolutely amazing!! Try making an instagram for your drawings! I think it would do very well!

3 Likes

I was about to harp on you for taking X-Plane Screenshots since it looks a touch digital (but who cares) then I looked closer and holly crap, you can draw and then some…

I had to think for I minute if this was even a drawing. Great work!

1 Like

Looks like FDS definitely chose the right guy to create new liveries!

5 Likes

Beautiful plane 😎