RwandAir Airbus A330-900neo

Creator: Photographer: GUTIERREZ Eric

Hello IFC! Since the A339neo is confirmed, I would love to put up a feature request for the RwandAir A330-900

It’s very nice to see more and more African airlines being added to infinite flight especially the RwandAir A330-300, this will surely be a perfect addition to the A330neo fleet even though it is no longer going ahead!

History of RwandAir

RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, from its main base at Kigali International Airport in Kigali.

After the 1994 genocide, the government took several attempts to revive the former national carrier Air Rwanda that ceased operations during the genocide. Various private companies showed interest in partnering with the government, and Uganda-based SA Alliance Air ran the company from 1997 to 2000. After SA Alliance ceased operations, the government of Rwanda took over the Rwandan operations and re-branded the airline, to ensure its continuity. RwandAir began operations on 1 December 2002 as the new national carrier for Rwanda under the name Rwandair Express (with passenger air transportation as the core activity). In 2016, RwandAir received International Air Transport Association’s Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO)

See more on… RwandAir - Wikipedia

They got canceled though

5 Likes

Aer lingus cancelled their A350 orders yet its still in infinite flight, but it was cancelled after the addition.

3 Likes

Yeah not saying that’s a reason not to have it, just a little thing I noticed! Would love to see it since I find the livery stunning!

2 Likes

Oh okay no worries. im not too sure if infinite flight keeps it realistic like that to add Airlines that have only been physically in service but fingers crossed they might accept it

3 Likes

I live in Rwanda, and I would love to fly this beautiful aircraft and livery to Kigali in HDD

2 Likes

Has my vote fs

2 Likes

Here are some pictures of the most awesome and missed plane ever

2 Likes

The A330 neo is coming back to rwandair

1 Like

This is only happening because Qatar Airways Bought the airline

2 Likes

Totally need this

1 Like