RwandAir Airbus A330-343

Absolute Butter

1 Like

I saw this video: https://youtu.be/f-8k4OMzeHY
and it made me want this livery even more!

1 Like

Just voted for this. Rwanda is actually a really beautiful country and I would love to be able to fly to it more often. The addition of the Rwandair A330 would definitely help with that.

2 Likes

What a nice livery. That one would look amazing in Infinite Flight. Especially if you consider that we don’t have that much african airlines in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Thanks for the recent support everyone!

i saw this airline on Noel Phillips yt channel. (my fave youtuber and the best in the world in my opinion 😂) and i really wanted to try this route from Gatwick- Brussels- Kigali- Johannesburg. I hope we get it if there’s an a330 rework as it’s cool and different! you have my vote 😁😁

In my opinion, this is one of the best A330 liveries, and honestly, Infinite Flight needs more African liveries.

5 Likes

First welcome ton infinite flight community
Second I am with you for new African plane

Thanks! I would love to make a timelapse of the RwandAir a330 out of Kigali for my YouTube.

1 Like

Hey, that’s pretty good!

2 Likes

Awesome oh yea more juice to JFK (my home airport btw) lol

Voted . Livery looks nice would add diversity and would open up some routes aswell.

1 Like

Infinite Flight out here saying that you should use the features category for these a330 liveries. That being said, I hope we get to see this in game, 30+ votes isn’t too bad!

This would be an amazing livery to add.

I can’t wait until they start showing previews of liveries on the A330! I hope this will be one of them!

1 Like

Bump! This is a chance for an African livery to shine before the rework!

1 Like

Before someone tries to say this airline doesn’t fly to many destinations…

Even I didn’t know Rwandair was that big!

5 Likes

I have been loving this airline since I watched a review by Joel Phillips

2 Likes

Nice! RwandAir is also on the road of becoming one of the top 3 big airlines in Africa!

2 Likes

Bumping this, the A330 rework is nearing!

1 Like