RwandAir Airbus A330-343

Emmanuel NARGIL via JetPhotos

Hello IFC, I’m requesting the addition of the RwandAir A330-300 to Infinite Flight. With the lack of African liveries, this would be a great addition to the game, along with highlighting one of the most promising airlines in Africa in regards to future growth.

RwandAir:
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe the Middle East and Asia, from its main base at Kigali International Airport in Kigali. Rwandair is 99% owned by the Government of Rwanda.

About the Airbus A330:
The Airbus A330 is a medium- to long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner made by Airbus. Versions of the A330 have a range of 5,000 to 13,430 kilometers (2,700 to 7,250 nautical miles; 3,110 to 8,350 miles) and can accommodate up to 335 passengers in a two-class layout or carry 70 tonnes (154,000 pounds) of cargo.

Wow, finally a non completely eurowhite A330 livery. I’m digging it, I like this livery. I would vote but I am out of them. Sorry my guy.

4 Likes

I truly agree. Thanks for bringing this up.

Ah that’s alright, thanks for your support anyways! It will be interesting to see if the A350 sets a new precedent for the inclusion of African liveries such as the Air Mauritius and South African A350s.

1 Like

This will be a nice addition to the A330 when it gets a rework. There are some interesting routes out of Kigali which are less “cliché.”

1 Like

Looks a little outdated of a livery to me. Nice request though!

1 Like

Although the livery may seem old RwandAir has one of the youngest fleet ages at just 6.3 years on average!

1 Like

I thought this was pretty neat, recently there was a review aboard this aircraft and Noel seemed to enjoy it! One of the better airlines in Africa.

1 Like

With the recent acquisition of a 49% stake by Qatar in RwandAir, this would be a nice livery to have to fly on their London-Brussels-Kigali route.

1 Like

Bumping!

I actually spotted this aircraft at Gatwick a couple of months ago, and I have to say it is stunning!

Credit: Myself

3 Likes

If the A330 wins the poll, this would be a nice livery to have for a growing airline in an under represented region.

2 Likes

A330 won, this has my vote! 🇷🇼

I rarely use the word ‘need’ so I will say that this livery needs to get added due to the zero Rwandan liveries in IF

2 Likes

Such a beautiful livery. Would love to see it introduced with the rework

Beautiful livery that we need to have with the rework since IF lacks of african liveries, I’d love love to fly Rwandair out of Kigali.
Fun fact:
If you don’t want to fly down to Rwanda you can still enjoy this livery flying an intra-european route from one of the most busy airports on multiplayer: Rwandair now flies to Heathrow from Kigali via Bruxelles instead of Gatwick. It would be a nice addition to the variety of airlines flying to LHR in IF.
Voted it!

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, there’s no other Rwandan livery in the sim. Hopefully, this will be the first 😄

Great livery. Hoping to see it and many others in the upcoming rework

1 Like