Server:

Training

Frequency:

Ground/Tower

Use of runways:

29R/29L

IFATC Trainer:

@Rhys_V

Notify People : @JetSuperior5192 @Alexian61 @Jack_BC @Husam_Baobaid @Daniel_Steinman @CompetitiveDivide320 @RT6907 @Aviation_X @MetZone @Renan

4 Likes

Tag me next time you open. I’d love to help :)

1 Like

Feel free to tag me too

1 Like

Will do :)

Will do bro

@Alexian61 @JetSuperior5192 I am Open

hey. where r u open? i’ll join

Hi there!

May want to take a look here for the proper format for your tracking thread 🙂

You can tag me when you open next time btw, I’ll come if I can but going through a lot right now.

GCLP feel free to join if i make any mistakes i am sorry it is just a learning curve :)

1 Like

brilliant. ill spawn now. don’t worry don’t stress. all will be ok :)))))))))

ok all good thanks for reading my thread this is my first ever thread i read it and didn’t really get it so this is what i got lmao

1 Like

hopefully it will be ok lmao

@MrMrMan thankyou for that Lmao

1 Like

@Jack_BC i was seeing what that message was the intersection one lol

1 Like

@Jack_BC do some patterns so i can practice lol not just fly about lol

Hi there, Airbus 1998 here…

Great controlling! Some notes to consider:

• It is a good practice to sequence an aircraft if there is a traffic to follow before clearing it for the option. As in the case of Airbus 10 that departed after me.
  • Give a traffic instruction (Right / Left) when clearing for the option upon requesting for a runway change.

Other than that, everything else was fine.
Thank you and good luck.

1 Like

Thankyou very much i will take the feedback in mind and implement it into my controlling

Thankyou

1 Like

Ah yes I forgot. No need to issue a landing clearance when I reported for a full stop because I was already given an option clearance. :)

I figured that after i sent that message lmao just wasn’t sure what message to send

OPEN AT LFBO Training server

1 Like