Runways you don't usually land on, featuring 25R at KLAX

As you may know, landing is a key part of the flight. When you land, you land on a runway. However, there are some runways at some airports which you almost never land on, whether it be due to safety regulations, traffic flow, or winds. So…why not compile a few of the ones that I know into a single topic and see what you guys think?

Server: Solo
Aircraft: United 787-9, Lufthansa A350-900, United 777-200, Hawaiian 717-200, Norwegian 737-800, and JetBlue A321-200
Route: Short Final for KSFO, EDDF, KORD, PHNL, EGKK, and KLAX

KSFO

EDDF

KORD

PHNL

EGKK

Now, the one that you all know and love, here it is, straight from the legendary Casual Server itself…KLAX

Hope You Guys Enjoyed!

32 Likes

@Thunderbolt won’t be very happy with this, better watch out👀

4 Likes

I land on the runway almost every time I’ve been to Honolulu

4 Likes

This brings me… discomfort.

9 Likes

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Nice shots though!

2 Likes

Omg 28R at ORD 😐

Nice post tho 😂

2 Likes

your really trying to make me triggered. you cant unless you land 26R at KLAS 😎

oh wait, no. i gave him an idea ;-;

1 Like

Don’t worry as a Person who lives in Chicagoland I knew I also had to use full length on 28R as well.

2 Likes

Expect a part 2 now 😏

1 Like

Actually, I’ve seen 1L & 1R at SFO being used for landings before… 19R & 19L have also been used for landings. But I’ve not seen a landing on 10L & 10R, but maybe GlobalFlyer has.

1 Like

Please don’t 😂😂

I’ve seen (on FR24) some landings on the 10s and a KLM 747 land on 1R. Unfortunately, that was the day I decided to go spotting in Sacramento…

1 Like

I said you don’t usually see, never said never

Yeah, I know. I’m just thinking it might been more rare to land on the 10s than the 1s.

2 Likes

To be included in Part 2

1 Like

32 and 10 at lszh also

1 Like

That EDDF shot… uhhhh, I don’t know what I’m feeling right now.

1 Like

Please feature RWY 16/34at EIDW. Not used IRL except for in conditions where RYW 10/28 is unusable. Used as a taxiway IRL.

1 Like

im calling the police

3 Likes

Try landing on 25L in Hong Kong 🔪

1 Like