Runway etiquette

Believe me, I’m there. Controlling on TS1 is enough to drive anyone insane. There’s only so much you can do, and pilots can just do whatever they please (including taking off on the ramp.)

It’s sad that a couple people who want to troll can ruin the entire experience for everyone else.

1 Like

If you have paid regions, you generally find lesser people who do not follow instructions.

I have not seen a atc practice post for awhile, if it is still allowed, you can post it up with details and what not. Anyone available might show up, this also increases your count of pilots following your intended instructions.

2 Likes

Right. Stay away from SoCal.

2 Likes

Maybe there should be recourse for these clowns after a certain violation,I saw one guy last night who just did whatever he pleased and I looked at his information and he was a level 1 with 285 violations…thats just nuts.

I still read that thread from time to time…still makes me laugh out loud!

1 Like

I hear ya,lol.

1 Like

Im done,. Its just way too much disregard for the tower going on right now that its turning me off,there really should be some type of consequence for these jerks then maybe they will learn and stop it.They are turning me off to being in the tower so im just waiting another week or two then taking the test for the expert towers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.