Runway Color Mismatch

On iOS both the mini and the large map don’t always seem to be showing the right runway colors. In this case all runways are green, while on the ATC menu they are not.

This happens on two iPad Pro devices. A 12.9 (1st gen) and a 10.5 inch model.
I haven’t been able to figure out in which circumstances this is the case.

On Android, on a Samsung Galaxy S8+, the colors of the maps do seem to match those of the ATC menu.

3 Likes

Do you have a good internet connection?? And has the weather system got a green tick ✅ and fully loaded??

2 Likes

Yup! Everything is green!
Not always, like in the image above, but most of the time.

1 Like

In the top right of your picture there is a red circle this means something is not correctly connected if it’s the weather it would explain the issue. (Click on the circle and it will tell you what’s not connected)

I have other screenshots where everything is green.

1 Like

Can you upload screenshots of the screen once you have clicked on the icon in the top right?? At different points to see what is not connected

Just a couple of seconds between them.

1 Like

By best suggestions is that next time it goes red or orange click on the icon and screenshot it then upload it here then we can see what’s connected and what’s not

Alright folks. I notified some special people in regards to this. I guess you could say it’s known unofficially.

4 Likes

Like I said, most of the time everything is green.

1 Like

I can’t think of any reason why it wouldn’t work then other than it not being connected or it just not loading :(

OK! Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

No sense in carrying it on guys.

3 Likes

Me neither, hence this post. 😉

1 Like

Philippe Said on IFFG that the map was going to be completely redone in a coming version. I bet this will be fixed when they do.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.