Runway bug at Kuala Lumpur

Today I was flying the FNF route from Kuala Lumpur Intl to Singapore Changi Intl via Batam Hang. Upon taxi I noticed that the runway stopped about 1/5 of the way down like this:

As I realised this bug wasn’t resolving itself, I decided to just take off and upon takeoff role at about 130kts there was a full runway again:

I know people will say that I shouldn’t have full power and that i shouldn’t be at 200kts but this is a bug not a tutorial.

This has never happened to me before but I think it may be to do with the fog rendering.

The same thing happened to me at Denver, but never at Kuala Lumpur.

The CX A333 in the second pic… That’s me :D

I dont think this is editing crews thing. You probably have something set incorrectly or its a game bug. Try different settings and see if that works :)

Please state your device and OS version for graphic issues like this one. Thanks!

Very very strange. What level are your graphics settings?

this happened to me too. iPhone 6+ and latest version even the new iOS update released last night

I assume it’s due to rendering of fog then if it happened to you aswell

iPad 4
iOS 9.0

Last time I checked it was:

Terrain: medium
Water: high
Airplane: high

@Freddiefrogs Do you have AA on?

Do you mean anti aliasing? If so then no

1 Like

I had the Night scenery so I couldn’t see very much…

Refer to my first note, I know I shouldn’t have, I don’t usually but I was distracted and I had little to
Time. I was filming my flight but I stopped because of the bug

sorry i didnt see ;)

Happened to me tonight

As you pick up speed the runway Keeps extending but never fully pops up on the screen

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.