Runway 10 Arrivals @KBWI 4-20-19

Hey there!

On this beautiful Easter weekend, I saw an opportunity to go and spot at BWI, to take advantage of the nice weather and also see some runway 10 arrivals. I spotted from the top of a crate next to the Midfield Cargo Terminal, if anybody is interested. As always, I invited @anon66442947 to join me if he pleased, but he decided he would rather watch grown men figure skate with sticks.
Anyways, enjoy!

Note - These photos are all blurry because I made the mistake of forgetting my tripod, and handheld pans are always a pain, but I tried my best to make these work

N968DL | Delta MD-88 | KATL-KBWI

N968DL

N716SW | Southwest 737-7H4 | KMCO-KBWI

N717UW | American A319-112 | KCLT-KBWI

N269WN | Southwest 737-7H4 | KBDL-KBWI

N269WN

G-ZBJE | British Airways 787-8 | EGLL-KBWI

N963WN | Southwest 737-7H4 | KPVD-KBWI

And to close it off, here is a typical Southwest B737, but what made this special was that community member and fellow DMV resident @JeromeJ was on this plane! He was arriving from KFLL, somewhere in the rear of the plane. This was totally unplanned, and really cool!

N7834A | Southwest 737-752 | KFLL-KBWI

Thanks for taking a look!

43 Likes

Wow, great photos! What camera do you use?

1 Like

You were still able to frame the aircrafts very well! Good shots as always 👍

2 Likes

Canon EOS Rebel SL1.

3 Likes

This is amazing, I’ve finally been spotted. I even captured a video of the landing from inside

1 Like

Hockey is so much more exciting 🏒🏒

8 Likes

Wrong forum man
I think you’re looking for the Online Hockey Community

3 Likes

And don’t you also have Spanish project to be working on ?

6 Likes

No habla espanol senor
Me gusta aviones

3 Likes

Great photos once again.

Tom, isn’t it past your bedtime? 😂

3 Likes

6 cups of ☕️ Today and watching 🏒

5 Likes

Here’s the video, sorry about quality

3 Likes

The sharpness on these is fine, don’t worry. There’s not any visible blur except on the nose of the first Southwest. Panning w/o a tripod is a pain so props to you!

1 Like

I love the second and 4th shots :)
Great to see some canyon blues left :)

2 Likes

You have no time for a flight, get to class

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.