Running more than one VA

Hi guys, I am in the application process for a none real world airline however was wondering can you operate as a CEO for more than one VA as was thinking about setting up a real world VA once the current one is established.

Thank you,

Jason

2 Likes

Not sure about that sorry. I would guess yes but I might be wrong. Donโ€™t listen to me!

2 Likes

I thought it could be possible but wanted to double check first.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Per IFVARB rules, you can only be staff at one VA.

3 Likes

Got it thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hey mate!

Unfortunately, you will have to pick what VA you want to be CEO at. The IFVARB only allows members to be staff at one VA or VO at a time. You could always start up a VA and then leave the staff team, wait the 90 day cool down period and then apply for the second VA you wanted to start. I wouldnโ€™t recommend doing that though. As a CEO myself, itโ€™s a lot of work making the best VA possible for you pilots. On the flip side, itโ€™s also super rewarding making an awesome VA.

Best of luck to you with your future endeavors!

8 Likes

Thatโ€™s cool man thank you for your response already in the process of the IFVARB application passed stage one just waiting for the next stage contact. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.