Royal Jordanian 787-8 New Paint Job

We already have the Royal Jordanian 787 but there is one big problem with it. The engines on the Infinite Flight Version are White, the are not the Black and Red Engines that RJ is know for. This request it for the engines to be fixed to their proper color

Credit is in the photo

Oh I love this livery

2 Likes

I thought this was brought up a few years ago, and afaik the white engines are on the aircraft with that registration, but I agree that the black and red engines look great!

2 Likes

Yes the registration in the simulator JY-BAA Does have the white engines however all of their other 787s have the black and red engines or at least have half and a half so I think we should have a re-registration with the red and black engines

3 Likes

We got the E175 in RJ colors time for the 787 to have its beautiful Red and Black engines

3 Likes

The reason for the white engines is because parts got replaced on the engine but never got painted. If you look at a current picture of JY-BAA you can see that the very tip of the engine is painted but the reverser doors are white. This exists for the same reason that you will see some United planes in the old livery that have blue engines (usually 772s). I totally agree that both the engines and registration should be changed so you have my vote!
JY-BAA:
jy-baa-royal-jordanian-boeing-787-8-dreamliner_PlanespottersNet_1129860_7fd06011a1_280

2 Likes