Royal Brunei Airlines Boeing 787-8

They fly this one 7 days a week straight out from BWN - DXB - LHR bearing BI097 & BI098 for the return flight. The main hub for London & Dubai if you guys planning to fly out or in straight into the Borneo or from.

Just some additional info.

2 Likes

Definitely a missing livery. One of he few that I think should have been on the 787-8 from day one.
Vote conceded!

3 Likes

I’m sure @Pandastic is going to love this 😏

Anyway, I do love this livery and it would be a nice addition for Infinite Flight. If this livery got added, I would definitely fly on the BSB-DXB-LHR segment 😊

2 Likes

Pretty much, I’d love to see this livery in Infinite Flight! I’m voting for this one 😄

3 Likes

It’s a really colorful livery and I’d definitely like to see it in IF one day :)

1 Like

Dang, I totally forgot about how good this livery looks, especially on the 787. These feature requests I stumble upon of @mbmhwue148 just keep getting juicier and juicier. I’m really starting to consider moving one of my votes for this beautiful livery.

1 Like

Good idea and thanks again @Moosehead08 :)

2 Likes

Thanks to you for requesting this livery. 😊

2 Likes

Thanks to Royal Brunei for developing this livery and getting 787s 😂

3 Likes

How doesn’t this livery get more attention? Without this in global there’s basically no reason to fly to Brunei… and I want to fly to Brunei.

4 Likes

Totally agree with you on the fact that this livery doesn’t have much attention. It’s a simple, yet elegant livery. We for sure need this in IF.

4 Likes

Would really love to fly this beauty from Brunei to the world 😍

4 Likes

How to vote for this??🤦🏻‍♂️

In the top Left corner press ‘Vote’ it mays say ‘Max’ or ‘Limited’ in that case you have used up all your votes, to gain votes you must un-vote from other Feature Requests.

2 Likes

Yups. i found it right after commenting , thanks buddy

2 Likes

Gonna bring this up Incase someone wants to vote for it. I have my vote for it because it’s a great livery that’s missing out in IF. It would be nice to see this livery come with polarized cockpits windows for the 787. Polarized Boeing 787 cockpit windows

4 Likes

Sorry I’m bringing up an old topic but please vote for this guys

3 Likes

I am still missing it, I would love to fly it from London to Brrunei 😍

3 Likes

I apologize for you guys for having to get the notification but this is the best livery that needs to be added to IF. Get others on board with this topic!!

1 Like