Royal Air Virtual Is Back!

Before we get into the news, I have a note to all the mods: I know I made this same topic back in May, but after that topic, RAV went inactive due to exams etc. This topic is a separate topic, as there is new things I want to announce.

Royal Air Virtual, many must have forgotten the name, but, not anymore, because Royal Air Virtual is back! And it’s back with some new features:

#Brand New Website

The old website was getting boring and was not getting updated and had many problems, so to counter-act that, a new website was a must! Hope you like it! [Feedback will be highly appreciated]

#New Logo!

I feel like this logo represents Royal Air far more better than the previous one.

And that’s all! There are far more things coming in the future! Stay Tuned!

4 Likes

The 77W doesnt rotate at 190 knots and the A380 at 180kts.
More like 150-160 knots.

1 Like

The aircrafts you have listed above were tested for their takeoff speed by me. I recommended these speeds because it requires less rotate and a much smoother takeoff.

I will try out the speeds you mention and if you’re correct, I will update them on the website. Thank you very much!

If there are any other problems, send me a PM or send us an email: royalairvirtual@gmail.com

Kind Regards

1 Like

if you need any help with a logo contact me :)

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will certainly contact you!

Kind Regards

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.