Royal Air Virtual-Air Traffic Control

Royal Air Virtual-Air Traffic Control

WE’RE NOT RECRUITERS FOR THE ADVANCE SERVER WE ARE NOT THE IFATC TEAM PLEASE GO TO THE ATC RECRUITING PAGE TO SIGN UP FOR ADVANCE ATC

I’m very happy to announce a brand new section to Royal Air! I wanted to expand Royal Air to make it a professional virtual airline for pilots to add realism and to enjoy. Now, ATC can do the exact same thing! And so today I present to you RAV-ATC!

Brand New Website!

For this brand new section of Royal Air. It was obvious that we needed a brand new website as ATC is a whole new aspect and we can’t fit it all in one website!

So, I want to announce that we have a brand new website! Go visit the website to apply as a RAV-ATC controller today!

I hope you like this new aspect or Royal Air! And I hope you consider joining!

Kind Regards

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is allowed. The ATC Moderators have certain people appointed specifically for recruiting and training people to become Advanced ATC, and don’t even allow other Advanced ATC besides the Recruiters to train and teach ATC. They don’t want anybody teaching them how to be ATC because it might be incorrect information, which is what the Recruiters are for.

Please edit your title so it’s clear this is NOT OFFICIAL and NOT FOR ADV SERVER ATC.

I’m not even really sure what this is. But I know what it’s not…OFFICIAL.

This has nothing to do with official IFATC.

I hope my message got across

4 Likes

He basically answered what I questioned for you! ;)

I’m very sorry this as come across to you like this but we are no way part of IFATC

I do not claim we’re recruiters. We just help controllers gain confidence and improve them and give them tips or areas that we feel like they can improve. I am not a recruiter, I am just simply trying to help people become better ATC

Any more please do take this to PM

-Kind Regards

@jreilly2311 and @Tristin_Woolf, is the disclaimer okay?

1 Like

Yes looks good. Thank you :)

1 Like

You’re welcome! Few, I thought I had to close down!

2 Likes

No worries! Good luck with your group! :)

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.