Royal Air Maroc Boeing 787-8

I think this would be a good addition.

Royal Air Marc was founded in 1957 with just a few Junkers Ju-52s. Now the airline operates 53 different aircrafts with 3 more on order, including 744s and 788s. The airline flies to 94 different airports in 42 countries all around the world including New York, Montreal, Zurich and Geneva. Main routes remain regional flights in morocco and to France. Currently the airline is seeking to replace it’s aging fleet: For long haul the 787 has been ordered to replace the aging 767s. As a replacement for the 744s either B748s or A380s are considered, while the replacement for the B737s could be 737NGs, A320neos, Embraers or even Bombardier CSeries planes.

17 Likes

i don’t really like it mainly due to the livery not having a single word of English on it other then the Boeing decals and the livery is a bit boring

1 Like

Love the livery!

Nick, you know the rules. One picture per request.

1 Like

I thought this only counts if you upload pictures? I used a link to display them.

He didn’t upload the pictures. He posted the links which does not use up any forum storage.

4 Likes

I thought it was just one picture per request, no matter what (?).

@Nick_Art See above.

Nope, that rule only applies when you upload a picture.

1 Like

Are you sure?

Yes, I am sure. There have been several cases in the past regarding this. :)

3 Likes

I’m 100% sure you’re only allowed one picture per request. Just ask a Mod. 😄

I think it’s if I posted another picture on the topic, not if the creator does. I’m not too sure though

You’re right Nick! I spotted this at JFK, look at my profile pic ;)

7 Likes

Nope. It goes for the whole topic.

hm… I don’t really like that livery

1 Like

The English translation, Royal Air Maroc, is painted on the right side of the fuselage.

5 Likes

Oh right so it’s a bit like the old air India livery then.

1 Like

I think the other side has it in English, like Transaero.

1 Like

I don’t really like it. It’d plain and boring. I don’t like the cheat line on it.

1 Like

The features category guidelines says 1 picture per feature request - it doesn’t matter if they’re linked or not, we will follow those rules.

3 Likes

Confirmeeeddd

2 Likes