Royal Air Force Airbus A330 MRTT (VIP Voyager)

Royal Air Force VIP Voyager

Bid for the UK RAF VIP Livery for the A330 Voyager. This plane is used to transport senior ministers and the Royal Family.

Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._32_Squadron_RAF
This plane design and configuration has not been requested that I can find. Other liveries such as the Royal Australian have and the entirely military version of this plane. The VIP aircraft has not.

18 Likes

The Grey actually looks good on the A330

5 Likes

I was going to request this soon as well lol!

3 Likes

I love the Royal Air Force Text somehow…

4 Likes

So do I, it looks so elegant!

1 Like

It’s actually not exactly the same as yours has the Airbus Military stickers and Louis’ hasn’t. :)

2 Likes

It’s kind of bland:-/

It’s also used to refuel aircraft when not in use by Goverment officials or the Royal Family

2 Likes

My bad, hadn’t seen them

What a beautiful machine 😍

It is CAM FORCE 1 and the Prime Minister and the royal family flys on it

Please VOTE FOR THIS

Defiantly needs some more attention, beautiful aircraft managed at Brize Norton!

3 Likes

Got my vote, also get the refuelling pods so that we can refuel military aircraft!

1 Like

You know something? If I had more votes this would be one. Lemme see if I can clear a vote up!

I like the look of this! Would be a great addition.

So would this come with AAR abilities, similar to the KDC10 we have?

2 Likes

Hi All please refer to this thread for MRTT votes

The RAF operate a mixed fleet of Voyager KC2 / KC3’s
the KC3 is fitted to take roll on & off, mission fits for both cargo/freight and passengers. The passenger fit is used for military personnel and government /royal officials. It also has a centreline fuelling system to refuel larger RAF, NATO and some US assets

However can be role reversed as required image

2 Likes

@Ben_W

Provided by Airtanker Services, operated no 10 & 101 Sqn’s RAF Brize Norton