Routes over night

What is the best route I can do for a over night flight?

1 Like

I suggest doing a 15 hour flight

1 Like

How long until you wake up? What time is it where you are and what time do you need this to be done by?

1 Like

Well think of your previous 5 days of when you average sleep around and wake up by, and add 1 hour to it for a flight if you are going to sleep. Just dont pull an ashton and wake up 20 minutes past your landing airport with 982kg of fuel XD

3 Likes

I usually do 9-10 hour flights for an overnight. Take a look at the route database. It is really helpful

1 Like

Usually, how long did sleep at night? That basic thing before conduct overnight flight or long-haul flight…

1 Like

I overflew Singapore by a fair bit once when flying YSSY-WSSS, I was bad at calculating flight times then and overflew it by a couple hundred NM

2 Likes

8 hrs but sometime I’ll wake up 2 hrs earlier

Lol thanks

1 Like

Yea I did that this morning lol

For a 12-14 hour flight, I’d recommend Singapore to Frankfurt

1 Like

Amsterdam to Singapore

1 Like

If your gonna do an overnight make it long, 14 hours or something, so you don’t have to set an alarm because it can be annoying waking up early for IF

1 Like

I would recommend doing a 15 hour flight. I think there is a flight OTHH-KLAX in the A359. I might be wrong though…

1 Like

KLAX-PKMJ is about 10 hours.

1 Like

Sorry but whats PKJM?

2 Likes

Its an airport in an atoll near the atoll where Castle Bravo was detonated, and its PKMJ, not PKJM, my bad.

2 Likes

Very thin airport! is it 3d?

2 Likes

I… don’t think so, but its a fun little airport to fly into.

2 Likes

SAN-LHR is always a fun route for me, averages 10 1/2 to 11 hours.

2 Likes