Routes for Hawaii

Just bought the Hawaii region. Can anyone suggest routes for the Dash 8, 717, 773 and the like?

Thanks

1 Like

Real flights using the Hawaiian 717.

• PHNL-PHNY
  • PHNL-PHTO
  • PHNL-PHKO
  • PHNL-PHOG
  • PHOG-PHTO
  • PHTO-PHKO

Pretty much from one island to the next.

7 Likes

Thanks! Will do some now.

2 Likes

•PHNL-PHTO is one of my favourite routes and fly it about two or three times a month as part of the Qantas Virtual Airline in the Jetstar A320.

If following real life procedures then approach and landing at PHTO can be interesting as often have a 8-12kt tail wind for landing!

2 Likes

Just joined Qantas Virtual but for KLAX

2 Likes

good news!

The Hubs are set for your nearest timezone rather than anything else, so the admins might change that depending on where you live in the world. This helps in the planning of online events and training etc. However you can fly any of the routes that you are qualified for in any part of the world. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Thanks! 🙂 Still need to do the test…

2 Likes

download the Training Manual and OPs Manual first and fly the training flights that it mentions, this will get you on your way!

I’ll have that in mind when they rework the B717.

2 Likes

Agreed PHTO can be very tricky. I landed there a couple of days or so ago and I had winds gusting at 35kts.

1 Like

ouch! never seen it that bad!!

@Giacomo_Lawrance… MaxSez… Give Hi49 (Panda) a shot. No guts o glory!

3 Likes

I believe runway 26 has something around 10,000ft of tarmac so I wasn’t too concerned, but it was quite tricky.

And I was only in a B739 so it felt more than that

its already been reworked

But to a B787 style. The autopilot is also faulty.

1 Like

This route is actually served by turboprops and not the 717

1 Like

Ohana by Hawaiian?

I do Honolulu- hilo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.