Route with a beautiful view?

Hi guys, i come here to ask you if possible to suggest me some route with several beautiful landscapes in which i could explore around the world? Thank you!!

2 Likes

Use the search function in future bud.

3 Likes

If you like flying GA, just fly VFR around Alaska or the Alps. If you fly commercial, the Australian outback is quite scenic. Persia, North American Rockies and Patagonia are all very scenic areas.

2 Likes

i just was looking for some opinions, thank for the reply!

1 Like

That’s what I am saying, you would have got some via the search bar which is all I have done for you.

Happy flying!

1 Like

i go to see 'about the Australian territory i never has been there n Persia as well, then would be a pleasure n new experience… Thank u!!

Flying around the state of Alaska is awesome!

There’s a 2-ish hour flight in Alaska from KSEA to PAJN, it’s my favorite route in IF.

2 Likes

I like hopping around Hawaii with a Q400 or GA aircraft

1 Like

Fly low VFR around the Oahu. Flying between the mountains are beautiful.

1 Like

I’d say do OMDB-VHHH. Nice desert, desert mountains lush mountains, snowy mountains, river valleys, palm islands

2 Likes

Potresti atterrare a Nizza, la costa azzurra regala un colpo d’occhio meraviglioso!

1 Like

I might just keep a list of some rather beautiful routes.

EGKK-LDSP
FGSL-LEMD
OLBA-EGLL
YPPH-VHHH
KSEA-KBOI
KSEA-PAJN
FAOR-FACT
GMAD-EDDF
LFPO-FMEE
FSIA-VRMM
NFFN-NGFU/ANYN/NIUE
VTBS-VVNB
NZAA-NZWN
NZAA-NZCH
EHAM-GFLL
GCRR-GCLP/GCTS
LPMA-EGLL/EGKK/EGSS
OMDB-HCMH
OMDB-HDAM
HTZA-HTDA
WIII-WADD

1 Like

Here are my favorite places as far as scenery goes. I have no established routes, but these are a few of my favorite places.

Anchorage, Alaska (even though it’s not 3D)
Juneau, Alaska (PAJN)
The Himalayas
North American Rockies
KSEA to KPDX area
Bahamas
Cancún
Singapore, Bangkok, etc. (Basically, the Malay Archipelago)
The Alps

1 Like

Vancouver…

2 Likes

Hello fellow Crosswind hehe. I recommend that you explore the region of Japan and Oceania in general. Good landscapes you will find there

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.