Route Suggestions

Hello IFC. Currently I’m looking for your help in finding another route to do that puts me on this leaderboard for longest narrow body flights ZR Second Contest Event [EXTENDED]. I currently have a couple on there for the A320 (one is the record longest but wasn’t able to be put on the list ZR Second Contest Event [EXTENDED]) so I’m looking for your help to find another flight to do. It can be with any aircraft as long as it’s a narrow body. Thanks
-KGJT-9149

Are you searching for an IRL route or anything long?

General (recommended) routes can be found in many posts on the forum (e.g.:

No. I’m just searching for a route of 3500nm+ to do with the A318/19/20 or 737s.

1 Like

VHHH-YBBN in the A321

1 Like

Take the 737 BBJ i think it is, thing has like 15+ hours of range, i believe @Koby_Thomas did a 16 hour flight in it or something like that

1 Like

Here are a few of my favourite routs! (Short)
KSEA-CYVR
CYVR-CYYC
EDDF-EBBR
EDDF-EGLL
EBBR-EGLL
EHAM-EGLL
EGLL-EGCC
KLAX-KSFO
KSFO-Rough Vally Field Medford (forgot the airport code) tricky approach but fun
And all of the routs are 15-30 minutes of cruise time

1 Like

Here’s a goodie. Prior to the MAX grounding, Norwegian ran daily MAX 8 flights from my local KSWF to EIDW. You could probably run it with the -800 if you reduce pax and cargo enough.

Cape Town - Kuwait City 🔥🔥 8 hour flight you can do it on the 737 BBJ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.