Round the World Flight

Hello Everyone!

I’m going to be doing a round the world flight departing from London Heathrow and ending at London Heathrow. I will be stopping at airports along the way. I will be using the 787-8 Dreamliner.

If anyone wants to give suggestions as to where I will stop… that would be greatly appreciated! :)

If anyone wants to join you are welcome to tag along! I will be flying from Heathrow - Tel Aviv - Kuwait City - New Delhi - Singapore - Gold Coast - Los Angeles - New York - London

If you are interesting in coming let me know asap because I plan to leave once I get everything ready!

4 Likes

I don’t know if that’s possible, but I have never seen somebody doing a around the world flight in southern/northern direction via the poles

1 Like

hey, that’s great!!! best of luck during your journey.

I really recommend following Joe Phillips trip , he started from London into Kuwait then India then Singapore then New York from there back into London.

hope you enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll look into that :)

2 Likes

I’ll have to give that a try then

1 Like

sorry from Singapore into lax

1 Like

Are you planning on visiting every major airport in every country, state or province,

No. That would take way to much time.

Hi

I’m doing Southampton - Southampton.

EGHI-LFRS-LEST-LPPT-LEVC-LFML-LSZH-LKPR-LHDC-LTFM-LTAC-OIII-OMDB-OAIX-ZLGM-ZUUU-ZGGG-RPLL-WAMM-WAYY-YBCS-YBBN-YPAD-YPPH-WAAA-WBSB-VVDN-VYMD-VERC-VABP-VABB-OOMA-HDAM-HTDA-FQBR-FAUT-FALW-FYWB-FNSU-FZIC-HSNN-FTTY-DAAT-GATB-GABS-FHAW-SBRF-SBRJ-SUMU-SAVC-SCDA-SPJC-SBTT-SKBO-MMMD-KVPS-KISP-CYQB-KSAW-KVOK-KGRI-KCOS-MMMX-KFFZ-KTRK-CYVR-CYXY-PANC-UHMA-UHMM-UHKD-ZYTX-ZBAA-ZMUB-ZWWW-UACC-UWOO-UUEE-EPWA-EFHK-EFOU-ENGM-ESSA-EKCH-EHAM-EGPD-BIKF-EIDW-EGCC-EGHI

91 Legs if you are up for a challenge 😉

1 Like

Thats a lot! Have fun! ;)

1 Like

What airplane are you using?

1 Like

787-8 Dreamliner

Hi! This might be better suited for the #live:groupflights category. I think you might be better able to find others to fly with by doing so!😁

Hope all goes well!

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Did u take off already I would like to attempt this will u

1 Like

I have not left yet.

When do u plan to leave ?

I sent you a message with details

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.