[Round 5: Rare Catch] The Spotting Competition: Cameron vs. Moritz (3-1)

Aaaand I have won again by a slightly larger margin than last time. Guess I was wrong in my prediction 🤔

1 Like

Well, being a Munich spotter Cargo shots are definitely a tough thing to get since it’s just not a big business here.

Anyway, I just published round four which you can now vote for. Let’s see how tight it will turn out this time.

2 Likes

I voted! Also, I have to say I really liked the LH MD11F shot. Super cool!

1 Like

Wait, Cameron already won…

@Moritz @Cameron_Stone Since there are 5 rounds, shouldn’t @Cameron_Stone win by default by having majority

1 Like

Thanks for your trust in our mathematic skills haha

We agreed to continue through all of the rounds no matter the score before we started this competition

6 Likes

As Moritz already stated, we are continuing through all 5 rounds. It isn’t exactly fair if one of us had an amazing photo that was just in a category that wasn’t shown, so even though I’ve already won overall, we each still thought it would be best to show the others.

5 Likes

More to Love is cool, but the Condor is cleaner and the tower is icing on the cake.

2 Likes

You too are amazing at taking pictures (plane spotting) 📸!!! 😀

Ha, take this @Cameron_Stone 😏 I’d suggest we say the winner of special livery takes it all 😬

5 Likes

Time for the 5th round with some very nice catches, dont forget to vote 👍🏼

4 Likes

Ah dammit. You may well make it 3-2 lol. At least then you can tell people it was close 😏

2 Likes

3-2 after 5 rounds? We clearly said 7 ☝🏼😉

3 Likes

It is the same picture…

Well, no, but very 50/50…

I can’t decide…

When @Moritz finally wins a round

Image result for i am the champion meme

3 Likes

I really like the lighting and position of the Thai RAF A345. Well done! The other a343 is nice as well. Well done to both of you
👏

1 Like

Going with Moritz again, once again the shot is cleaner, not Cameron’s fault though just the LA smog

1 Like

Well damn. I’ll say I purposefully made it so I sealed the victory early but also gave Moritz hope in his abilities. All part of my plan.

2 Likes

An intellectual.

Also I find it funny you both picked white a340s

1 Like

I wouldn’t actually call the Thai A340 white tbh 🤔

1 Like