Rotating Loading screen

Have you ever gotten tired of seeing the same loading screen for a long time? I know I have… In my opinion, it would be an excellent idea to have multiple photos from IF that rotate on the loading screen. Each time that the loading screen comes up, a different photo will be displayed. That way, the beautiful work that has been put into ALL the aircraft of infinite flight can be displayed. If it is too much to create multiple different screenshots for the loading screen, user submitted photos that meet all the criteria should be used for the loading screen. If you have any feedback, please don’t hesitate!

Source: Infinite Flight

Remember to vote for your own feature!

1 Like

@Patrick_McCormack I have😂

I like the idea, however I don’t see this as a significant enough change to warrant votes from our community members. However, being this is one of those “minor changes” sorta thing, it’s quite possible that devs would be willing to add this even with a lack of votes, if enough support is shown below! 😁⬇️

3 Likes

@bcc.123 your right, it isn’t too significant, and I wouldn’t expect people to open votes for it. It isn’t that important I just thought it was a good idea.

1 Like

Well usually the pictures change every month or so, but I presume you mean like every 30 seconds or something?

1 Like

I really like the idea! I think it is a good idea, but I can’t find a vote for it. As @bcc.123 said I hope it gets added without many votes and much effort form the devs

2 Likes

I mean every time you load a new flight. Like I load a flight now, and it’s the TBM-930, and then the next flight I load it’s a Cathay A330. Changes with every time you load, not every 30 seconds

2 Likes

Oh I definitely agree! It is a great idea! It’s one of those little, itty bitty details that would make the game a bit better! To be honest, I don’t think the little ideas get the deserved attention on the community.

1 Like

Although it don’t have to be new every time, so the devs can have like 20 photos that changes around every time.

2 Likes

Oh. I see what you mean. But a slideshow while it’s loading would be cool too.

1 Like

Yeah, but I think that takes a lot longer to make than just this request.

Edit: I am no dev so I don’t know how long things take.

1 Like

Yeah, you don’t need as many shots for that cause most loading times is longer than 30 seconds. Makes it a bit easier

1 Like