Just trying to Learn, and get better at ATC

7 Likes

Hey Ross! I’ll be there shortly.

1 Like

Cool Beanz My guy!!

1 Like

I’ll be there to do some patterns!

1 Like

Whoever S-Hane is I think I should have said number 2 traffic to follow is on final. Then Cleared you

Also The runway change I thought was at a Unsafe altitude to change but I could be wrong.

Great work! Here’s some feedback below.
Feedback

-I was very impressed with your airspace awareness and your ability to flow traffic
-You were able to correctly control the aspects of inbound aircraft with sequencing, runway changes, and proper touch and goes clearances
-Was very happy when you told me to extend upwind when I requested to change to a runway with someone right next to me on the opposite runway I requested for
-Exit command was a bit late and the use of expedite traffic on final wasn’t needed as Shane was 4-5 NM at an appropriate landing speed

Amazing work!

2 Likes

thanks for attending. Helped me out alot!!

1 Like

Check PM’s for feedback. :)

1 Like

Hey Ross! I am not an IFATC but I have a thread as well and I’ve gotten a lot of feedback that I wanted to share with you. Let me just say that you did an amazing job with the traffic in the patterns and all I was impressed lol but I gotta say your better than me lmao, but honestly you did a great job so good job bro! I only have 1 feedback and 1 advice.

• On my 2nd pattern I was on right downwind but then you just cleared me for the option without giving me pattern instructions which I make the same mistake but it’s something to keep in the lookout lol

• Great job on working with the patterns

• Advice: I’ve gotten this advice from my feedback which has helped me and I’ve seen that you have been following it which is awesome the phrase they always say on patterns is; “Pattern, sequence, Clear” if you do this (which you have) you will you are going to be just fine.

• I have an ATC thread as well like I said and if you want to come by and do some patterns at 3:30 PM EST at TJIG come by for a moment if your available (I might be worse than you lol)

Best regards,
Ya boy Dereck (sorry that sounded funny in my head lmao😭)

3 Likes

When clearing aircraft for the option, you don’t have to include the direction of traffic to make unless it’s their first time on the runway after calling inbound or switching to that runway.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up!

1 Like

Back open till about 4:00pm EDT

1 Like

1. Nice duplicate frequency change!
  2. Nice runway change + clearance.

Great job, sorry I couldn’t stay longer.

2 Likes

Are you still open by any chance?

1 Like

Thanks for attending! Appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

yessir I still am

1 Like

Roger.

Coming now!

1 Like

alright see you in a bit

Coming! See you there!

1 Like