Rome Airport Plane Spotting Series

Hello folks, welcome to my plane spotting series on our vacation at Rome. Well, @NonStopsAviation is in the islands of Corsica and Sardinia and heโ€™ll be back tomorrow for us to explore the whole country of Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น. Therefore, itโ€™s me by myself going plane spotting two days after we arrived to Rome from Miami. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. Also, I will do more plane spotting series in the morning hours and before we head back to the 305 ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MIAMI on Saturday.

Airport: Leonardo da Vinci Roma-Fiumicino Airport (LIRF) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Date: 10/16/2023
Runways: 16L/R and 25

First up, Ryanair Flight 6342 B737-800, taking off RWY 25 heading to Barcelona ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Next up, Wizz Air Malta Flight 3612 A320 taking off RWY 25 heading to Suceava ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด

Next up, another Ryanair Flight 407 B737-800 taking off RWY 25 heading to Copenhagen ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Next up, Vueling Airlines Flight 6723 A320 landing RWY 16L arriving from Split ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท

Next up, EgyptAir Flight 793 A220-300 landing RWY 16R arriving from Cairo ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Next up, Air France Flight 1304 A320 landing RWY 16L arriving from Paris Charles De Gaulle ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

Next up, British Airways Flight 559 A320 taking off RWY 25 heading to London Heathrow ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Next up, Lufthansa Airlines Flight 236 A320 landing RWY 16L arriving from Frankfurt ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

Then we have an Air Baltic Flight 9886 A220-300 landing RWY 16L arriving from Dรผsseldorf ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช

Lastly, China Eastern Airlines Flight 752 A350-900 taking off RWY 16R heading to Wenzhou ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ

That completes the plane spotting series at Rome Airport. I hope you enjoyed it and once again, Iโ€™ll spot and post more shots during morning hours and before heading back to Miami. Have a blessed day folks.

15 Likes

Great shots! I was planning on posting a spotting topic on Friday at FCO before we leave back to MIA so we can do one together Friday.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s perfect, letโ€™s do that

nice pics!

1 Like

Nice that you put the real flight numbers here! I really enjoy these pictures! Congratulations

1 Like