Rome Airport Plane Spotting Series Pt. 2

Hello folks, this is our second and final plane spotting series in Rome before me and @NonStopsAviation head back to the 305 MIAMI ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž today. As you may know, we will be catching ITA Airways Flight 630 taking us back to Miami on the A350 like we did coming to Rome from Miami. Thus, there may be a delay for this flight. So Iโ€™ll keep @NonStopsAviation updated about the departure time. We have been at the airport plane spotting area all day until midnight since last morning and itโ€™s now 6:00 AM Rome time and we are about to leave the hotel at 6:15 AM to be at the airport before 6:40 AM which will give us plenty of time to check in, go through immigration and proceed to the gate and this time, we are departing Rome Airport from Terminal 1. So enjoy these shots as I got to spot a bunch of Boeings and few Airbuses. I hope you guys like it.

Airport: Leonardo da Vinci Roma-Fiumicino Airport (LIRF) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Date: 10/20/2023
Runways: 16R/L

First up, we have a Delta Airlines Flight 230 A330-300 landing RWY 16L arriving from the Big Apple ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ New York JFK

Next up, Turkish Airlines Flight 1861 A350-900 landing RWY 16L arriving from Istanbul ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท

Next up, we have an Air Canada Flight 892 B777-300ER landing RWY 16R arriving from Montreal ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Then, a Norwegian Airlines Flight 3730 B737-800 landing RWY 16L arriving from Copenhagen ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Then, we have an El Al Flight 385 B787-10 landing RWY 16R arriving from Tel Aviv ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Next up, a Qatar Airways Flight 116 A350-900 taking off RWY 16R heading off to Doha ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Next up, ITA Airways Flight 640 A350-900 taking off RWY 16R heading off to San Francisco ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then a United Airlines Flight 971 B787-10 taking off RWY 16R heading off to Chicago Oโ€™Hare ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then, a Ryanair Airlines Flight 5805 B737-800 landing RWY 16L arriving from Prague ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

Finally, an American Airlines Flight 239 B787-9 taking off RWY 16R heading to its biggest American Airlines hub in the US where it is headquartered to be known as Dallas-Fort Worth ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

And that completes our final plane spotting series and our vacation in Rome as we head back in the skies today. Hope you enjoyed our plane spotting series and stay tuned for our trip back to the 305 MIAMI ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ๏ธ. @NonStopsAviation and I had enjoyed our vacation in Rome as he traveled to the Italian islands and I was left alone exploring Rome and going to the Colosseum. Anyways, be safe and have a blessed day.

10 Likes

Nice shots! Looking forward to our flight back to Miami in a few hours!