Role play on IF

Hello guys so i was just thinking about it but do you’s Role Play on Infinite flight.
So like you role play you waiting for like 10 mins getting people on then you role play like a other 5 mins to get the cargo in the plane. Comment if you do.

9 Likes

Yeah I do all the time 4 realism

4 Likes

Yeah thats what i love

2 Likes

That’s why I joined AFKLM!

3 Likes

Thats amazing bro

2 Likes

I do this every flight, I usually spend 30 minutes on the ground and pretend passengers are boarding. It makes your experience more real

9 Likes

Yeah thats what i love bro i do that too

2 Likes

I do this I just spend my time setting up my FPL,SID,STAR and checking taxiways being used etc

4 Likes

I’ll give it like 15 minutes when I’m setting up my flight, I’ll take longer on stopovers tho.

4 Likes

This is something I do almost entirely when I’m flying!

I’m autistic and I love to talk to myself most of the time and I’m not gonna lie, my mom thinks I’m crazy for it. 🤣

I pretend I’m part of a world organization, “The United Federation of Aircrafts” and “Skyfleet Command” (I’m sure my profile picture gives the reference away" what I’ll do is I’ll talk to myself as if I’m in a movie or in the aircraft and pretty much go from there. Its what I do when I’m bored pretty much.

14 Likes

Lol, keeps things interesting

1 Like

Absolutely! There’s no telling how exciting it is to me!

3 Likes

I do that always, unless my game crashes after I start taxi. Then I just spawn back in and quickly do everything again until I got to where I left off and continue role playing.

3 Likes

Nothing is crazy about that! :) I like making calls to cause I don’t want to pay money for the IF assistant so I just call the V1 etc

1 Like

Love it guys so its not just me man thats amazing also it brings realism which i love but thanks for your feed back guys i love seeing should much from you guys.

Oh god yes 😂 I probably do way too much of this.

Assuming flight plan has been filed I set all weight to 0, open cargo doors if available, slowly add fuel, passengers and cargo until I’m at the desired weight, start each engine individually then after pushback, let them warm up for a minute or two, set flaps, check ailerons, check rudders, check elevators, check spoilers (obviously they’re going to work no matter what but I don’t care, realism is life😂😂) I taxi no more than 10kts ground speed while still on apron then 15-25kts ground speed on taxiways, strobe lights on if crossing runway, look for approaching aircraft at hold short line (even on solo😂), stabilise at 40-50% thrust, then up to my take off N1 and off I go.

And I wouldn’t do it any other way 😌

4 Likes

I love it Bro. Thats what i do like i Role play what they do in real life and stuff so yeah me and you are like doing the same haha thats amazing bro. Once they bring out clouds it will make it even better.

2 Likes

This might seem a bit stupid but… 😂

Due to the absence of Airbus callouts in Infinite Flight, I would in the most British way say the callouts

“Two thousand five hundred”
“Minimums, retard, retard, retard”

Etc. It’s fun and believe it or not, keeps me focused on the landing.

3 Likes

I only roll play doing weight and balance in settings to know the location of the CG or center of gravity.

1 Like

I do this every flight (with the benefit of IF Assistant). I’ve been on the training server a few times lately and get annoyed when “I’m boarding” and getting instructions to taxi and contact tower.

I’ll request pushback when I’m good and ready!

1 Like